Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: What happened to the G6? Axialfest?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
Rock Crawler

Default Re: What happened to the G6? Axialfest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgeroth View Post
So to sum up..
Go circle jerk with your buddies if you don't like it..
we wont miss you.

That is how I feel.... you are by far the biggest douche bag that a G6 has EVER seen.

More importantly, why would one try to "Set things straight" in the middle of terra X? Most adults that I know would have waited and patiently explained the problem. Instead of throwing their bag and stomping their feet like a five year old.
As a man of your mental capacity, knowing all things, and how the world works, you should know that things are not created equal.

I cannot believe that there is an uproar because it is too expensive for grown men to play with toy cars. Go back to your Barbies.

I bet you voted for Obama so that the rest of your life is "EQUAL"
because it is not fair for others to make more money than you do.......[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension for the win bro...I dont even understand what you are saying and I am pretty sure you are calling me someone else so I will just assume....

Listen maybe I did not explain myself clearly or not but here goes the short version...At the G6's and Axial fest there is no random raffle...It is all predetermined as was the swag at axialfest....US (meaning I did prereg) pre-registered people were offered a gift for buying tickets early which was cool but then they decided to do the saturday give away only for pre regs as well so all the other people who paid the same as we did werent eligible...Nowhere was it posted that that would be the case and I think it was in piss poor form to exclude all those kids at the FAMILY event it was called and not a "GROWN MANS EVENT" which makes me wonder why you showed....I never said I needed a gift or prize or any of that stuff but if it is being given out why is it so much to ask for it to be fare for all participants? Seriously why?[/QUOTE]

The raffle is random. Its done off a number, that number at AxialFest was 3. Every third name was randomly given a prize. I showed you rbuddy the list, cant be denied. The list given was only names of Pre-registered participants. Pre Reg means you made the commitment and paid for this event. Axial, Recon G6, nor any of the sponsors have anyway to tell how many people will show up. If you pre reg, its thought you will be there and are eligible for prizes because you can be accounted for. If kids are going to be present they need to be accounted for, you do that by pre-reg.
Rivas Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Epicbrotasticthread yo!

this could make the "classics" yet!

ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad30w View Post
Oh......so you shoulda got a participation trophy I get it now
Is that really what you got out of my responses? No bro I don't think you got it at all..Go back and read the words i wrote and get back to me about what it is I would like from a G6....Go ahead we can wait I know you are slow...
vulgeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #44
RCC Addict

You think it is unfair that the preregistered people were in the drawing for prizes & the walk ups that bought at the door were not, correct?
Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
Is that really what you got out of my responses? No bro I don't think you got it at all..Go back and read the words i wrote and get back to me about what it is I would like from a G6....Go ahead we can wait I know you are slow...
You think it is unfair that the preregistered people were in the drawing for prizes & the walk ups that bought at the door were not, correct?
Old 07-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostradamas View Post

I think that was some of the crappiest treatment of customers I have ever seen a company do and I was a pre reg.....My whole bitch is for those that didnt get included...Pre regs got rewarded twice that weekend (once in the bag at registration and once at the give away)and the others just got to pay...Now had that been posted that that is how it would have been then things would be different but I sat with a whole group of kids that night that sat there in the friggin cold hoping they got picked but they werent even on the list and that pissed me off a lot...They paid the same as the rest of us and got shit on as far as I am concerned....
Old 07-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #47

all you PARKER POLE SMOKERS ARE MISSING Vugeroths point!!! He isn't complaining about the prizes if you reed his post he got his prize he feels the raffle should have been for everyone to be FAIR for EVERYONE. Didn't everyone pay the same pre reg or not??? He is complaining for the peeps who didn't get anything he feels even tho he PRE REGISTERED that the raffle should have been for everyone. I don't think half the peeps that posted even read what he said all the G6 prior to this everone was eligible for the raffle regaurdless of pre reg or not. so why change? Funny how you all give him the whiniest award when he clearly is looking out for everyone else. He didn't even go into the workers that helped set up were given full rtr kits that straight came out of the raffle pile. I also pre registered and feel that the raffle should have been for everyone

Parker hasn't posted shit for Days about results and I see a lot of people complain then all the Parker POLE SMOKERS post there 2 cents. Bottom line to improve at something you have to know how well you did I personally would like to see how many points I got beat by how many people beat me ect. so I can rectify it in the next race. I see all you Parker cheerleaders saying he is busy or you really don't want to know how you did. Its real easy for the wants who don't want to know just don't look but for the rest of us that want to know it should be posted.

Bottom line is you cant make everyone happy. Parker and Axial know that people continually say Parker gives the good stuff to his BUDDY LIST even vendors say it. But he has no concern to fix it there is a real easy fix throw all the names in a hat have the last person that won pick the next person if not just to clear Parkers name. but they wont. I will continue to run the G6 I just wont pay no more its not like there checking if we paid. The first G6 I ran was $10 then $20 then $25 what changed not the courses oh yea Parker going to Vegas, Canada Hawaii and I think we paid for it. All G6's from here out im gunna call FREE6 cause until Parker starts posting results I will not pay

As far as the Bag and the 5 year old stomping his feet LMAO none of you mother ****ers know me or what any of that was about I was the one. I pre paid for 2 peeps there was nothing in my bag and no bag for my friend I pre registered for. at check in Friday night. Rivas told me it would get it handled talk with him in the morning. Saturday morning he told me they handled it it but it was locked up tho and he could not retrieve it see him after the race. after the race Rivas told me that in fact they didn't have it handled and were gunna mail it to me. Saturday night the peeps at parkers cabin told me it was parkers event and I need to take it up with him at wich point Rivas would not look me in the eye or even talk to me. My bud Dennis was talking with Parker at the same time Sat night I was not aware he was talking to him he comes back to camp and says Parker said its getting handled. Sunday morning the events winding down and I go to talk to parker as it was his event and everyone said I needed to bring it up with him. Parker's first response was this was the first he was hearing of it at wich point I informed him he was lying pointed to Dennis and Parker went into defense mode cause he knew he was just caught in a LIE tells me he wants to walk away from everyone so no one can see his other side and informed me I don't want to be on his bad side LOL I wish he would have tried to show me his other side I would have BEAT his ASS from one end of camp to the other and ill give him another chance at the next G6. all they were doing was trying to buy time and get to the end of the event they kept telling me they were gunna mail it and no one asked for my address all I wanted was what they told me I was gunna get and what I paid for.
Dozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

Vulgeroth how would you know how many prizes to bring with no pre-reg?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #49
RCC Addict

I've seen his other side at Nats.........
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #50
Rock Crawler

Instead of a thread this should have been an email to Axial or Recon G6. I hope this thread is deleted.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #51
RCC Addict

Quote:
I think that was some of the crappiest treatment of customers I have ever seen a company do and I was a pre reg.....My whole bitch is for those that didnt get included...Pre regs got rewarded twice that weekend (once in the bag at registration and once at the give away)and the others just got to pay...Now had that been posted that that is how it would have been then things would be different but I sat with a whole group of kids that night that sat there in the friggin cold hoping they got picked but they werent even on the list and that pissed me off a lot...They paid the same as the rest of us and got shit on as far as I am concerned....
If there was no up front info that buying at the door would exclude you from the drawings I can agree with you, that is lame.

Unhappy kids hoping to win & getting nothing is a very lame place to be, that I can also agree with.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivas Concepts View Post
Vulgeroth how would you know how many prizes to bring with no pre-reg?

Maybe you missed the point Rivas...We all don't need a prize especially not that Saturday night...This answer is so simple... figure out how many prizes you want to give out and you bring that many...Come on some of you are arguing just to argue....Not one person thinks that everyone is getting a prize but maybe thats what axial tried to do for the pre regs that night. I do think however that everyone generally thinks its a random draw but its not...there is nothing random about your guys number game period...Infact I have tried to find a single person who has ever heard of an event dolling there stuff out like that and everyone thinks thats just plain stupid....Why not just give a raffle ticket when people register and be done and proper? Am I in the twlight zone? Logic doesnt seem to be evident on this site
Old 07-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

people that left the Rockbeast blues G6 early didn't get prizes...

Some of the ones that stayed didn't either..

do you see them bitching causing a stir cause they didn't get something?

Its called life..
ya win some ya loose some.

Kids need to learn it as well as some adults obviously.

Seeing kids cry makes me wanna bitch too...
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #54
MODERATOR™

As a Moderator for this place I need you guys to all take a damn deep breathe for a second.

I won't delete this, because there is a decent, underlying discussion here. It's not pretty, but it's there. More than a few different viewpoints are happening and that's constructive to this hobby.

I can at anytime close this thread and close any new threads any of you start again to keep it going. Don't make me do that, please. I don't really want to babysit you guys. That's kinda sad, yeah?

So, relax a little. Talk, discuss, learn, grow. It's for your own good.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLANDROCKSHOP View Post
Seeing kids cry makes me wanna bitch too...
Yeah makes me bitch at them to STFU and quit being pu$$ies.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #56
20K Club

Our friend TG has been removed from the board and I hope he finds a nice dark hole somewhere to fall into.

This thread has been cleaned up of his useless babble and the posts associated with it.

I have not removed the other post that were trying to convey a point.

I do have personal experience with the G6 and see no issue with a decision to allow pre-registered members to be the only people to be intended to receive the raffle perks or goodie bags. Events are difficult to run and take a lot of planning ahead. It is hard to plan for people you don't know will be coming. Therefore...pre-reg.

Discuss away in a civilized manor.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:03 AM   #57
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
Our friend TG has been removed from the board and I hope he finds a nice dark hole somewhere to fall into.

This thread has been cleaned up of his useless babble and the posts associated with it.

I have not removed the other post that were trying to convey a point.

I do have personal experience with the G6 and see no issue with a decision to allow pre-registered members to be the only people to be intended to receive the raffle perks or goodie bags. Events are difficult to run and take a lot of planning ahead. It is hard to plan for people you don't know will be coming. Therefore...pre-reg.

Discuss away in a civilized manor.
I'm curious how his green light is on if he joined the band?
Calderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:28 AM   #58
I wanna be Dave

Great News!

No Intervention needed here!

But I guess I am guilty of having a drug problem. I have been running on adrenaline for quite sometime now. I am not sure how I get injected with this substance, but I do know that I like it!

Back in the day, my adrenaline use was not easy to hide...

This over use of this drug cause unusual hair growth in the back of the head and the uncanny urge to wear reeboks while freestylin'.

Later, this same drug is still causing rash and unprudent acts of radness...

If you do plan on an intervention, please, make clothes optional and chocolate abundant & I may, just may, not trials ride my mountain bike over your car!

In all seriousness, I can't thank the RECON G6 supporters enough for all of their contributions to the radio control scale adventure event, the RECON G6.

The RECON G6 has evolved since its inception and is based on the fun of the event not swag from manufacturers. In fact, I am grateful for all the donations for finishing prizes, that we have had. Those finishing prizes have ranged from knives from Oliver Knives to LED's from CrawlerDad to RTR's from Axial Racing. Kling On RC, BPC, PLE, Scott Anthony Designs, the list goes on and on. They give when they can. I don't ask for anything and on the rare occasion that I do, these great companies and others like Rigid Industries and hobby shops, The Crawler Store and RPP and TCS step up and support, not me, but the RECON G6 Family.

I love driving, hell, it's in my screen name, but there is something I love more than that. It's hosting events for r/c enthusiasts like each and everyone of you. My dedication and passion for providing drivers the best r/c experience is my drug of choice. I am a servant to this hobby and the ever growing family of RECON G6'ers.

Thank ya'll for your time to read this, but the RECON G6 18 hour endurance event, the Fix and the RECON G6, the Cure is calling my name.

I look forward to seeing you getting your scaler fix, in the next RECON G6!
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:46 AM   #59
I wanna be Dave

That flat land picture is awesome!
Calderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:54 PM   #60
RCC Addict

Old school Parker lol I used to do some flatland also lol

Ok so i've known Brian for a long time, actually before axial even had a crawler released and he has a natural high on life and making people happy. If your as noob as these guy's then just keep your mouths shut because you don't know him, what he's about and how much of an asset he is to all of us, Hell if it wasn't for guy's like Parker you all bitchin would be still sitting at home with your finger up your ......., I won't go there lol.

There toy trucks people, quite whinning.
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote

What happened to the G6? Axialfest? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help for Axialfest!!! mud digger Electronics 10 06-18-2013 10:49 PM
Axialfest 2013? BentMetaL General Scale Talk 2 05-19-2013 02:17 PM
Axialfest: Does not look like a bust to me The Violator Chit Chat 18 06-27-2012 11:41 PM