Colt Python/SR9c

yeah, if you as in the eastern side(XJ=KY.) it would be rusted

Nice rig
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:18 PM   #83
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTBASHER
how much u want for it.. im dead serious i really want to buy. let me know if u wana ever sell it .

thanks
uurrgggghmm (clears throat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser
Dean, If you ever sell this truck...I am buying it... Since I saw the video on friday, I just keep thinking how scale it is. I showed someone else the video and they thought it was real. Props to you my brotha, definitely the most scale Bruiser Hybrid to date.

-Mike
I called shoty a long time ago

1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:25 PM   #84
Oppan Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTBASHER
how much u want for it.. im dead serious i really want to buy. let me know if u wana ever sell it .

thanks
since you are only 15, you need to learn that all things ARE NOT for sale and if you are inquiring about the possibility of purchasing something you should ask politely. besides i doubt that you could afford to pay me what i would want for it due to the cost of parts and the time i have into it. when i was 15, i built all of my r/c's myself. they didn't always work like i wanted them to but thats how i learned! my advice to you is to try building/modifying yourself. there is a learning curve and don't expect great results over night. thats what makes this hobby what it is. what fun is there in buying everything already done?
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #85
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino63
since you are only 15, you need to learn that all things ARE NOT for sale and if you are inquiring about the possibility of purchasing something you should ask politely. besides i doubt that you could afford to pay me what i would want for it due to the cost of parts and the time i have into it. when i was 15, i built all of my r/c's myself. they didn't always work like i wanted them to but thats how i learned! my advice to you is to try building/modifying yourself. there is a learning curve and don't expect great results over night. thats what makes this hobby what it is. what fun is there in buying everything already done?
Built, not bought fo shizzle!

That kind of responce deserves a OWNED picture comment

Last edited by 1BadJeepBruiser; 10-25-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #86
RCC Addict

no a URL www.TLTBASHER.justgotowned.com im 16 and i build all my shiz cause thats all i can afford
Got Rocks? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:50 PM   #87
Oppan Gangnam Style

thanks got rocks! that was funny!
Old 10-28-2006, 02:01 PM   #88
Rock Crawler

i know how to make the model shake like the engine is goin jst get a motor put a disc on it and put a heavy weight on one part of the disk turn it on and wolah u got a shakey thing lol thts wot i decide 2 call it
theshimonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #89
I wanna be Dave

Dean whats the trick to curing the torque twist. Last thing I need to try is spreading out the upper shock mounts a bit. Got any other tips?
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:22 AM   #90
RCC Addict

I am not Dean, but two things that have worked for me is a) stand up the shocks more and/or b) move the link mounting locations on the chassis end closer together. I have also seen guys use heavier oil in the rear left shock, slightly stiffer springs on said shock or even a progressive rate spring on that shock.

The more scale builds I see, the more I want to do one. I just put together a torsion stick TLT and it is fun and all, but there is very little challenge to it on my "home course." I think I need to do a scaler... All you guys with scale rigs make me envious. (that is a shrouded compliment to all of you. )
Trikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #91
Oppan Gangnam Style

dave, i'm not sure what is causing your torque twist. i get a bit but only on really steep climbs. here is my setup. links mounted like yours, uppers eye to eye approx 3 5/8", lowers eye to eye approx 3 1/2", 3.5" traxxas shocks with stock springs, 2 thin spacers in the left rear, 70wt shock oil, upper shock mount holes 1" apart, lowers (at axle) 4 1/8" apart.
hope this helps short of building it for you.
let me know if you need more help.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:01 PM   #92
I wanna be Dave

I think because my WB is an inch shorter it's hurting the twist issue. I've done the 2 stage progressive spring thing I'll change the oil tonight and start making the upper shock mount wider. I need some shorter shocks though.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:51 PM   #93
Oppan Gangnam Style

we went to the falls for a comp this past weekend. the trail ride was off the hook! here are some pics! here are some of the scaler. the rest can be seen at www.nor-calrcrc.com
badger thought the lathe motor had enough rpm to spin the geo's fast enough to hydroplane across the pond....... this turned into him playing submarine captain!

gotta love the yotas!

ahhh! it's bath time! nothing beats a cold shower!!

Old 11-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #94
I wanna be Dave

thats crazy Dean. I can't believe submarined his Yota. That sorta thing always makes me nervous. Since my Army works so well I think I'm going to do something simular to my mountaineer. But only once I finish the buggy thats been on the back burner. Where's that spot at Dean?
Old 11-13-2006, 05:24 PM   #95
Oppan Gangnam Style

just got done replacing the bruiser shocks with tlt shocks. pic's later, the memory card is full. they have a bout 3mm more stroke which, at the wheel, becomes about 10mm more articulation. in this case. test drove it on my brick pile and am happy with the results. the bruiser shocks were getting a bit notchy through their stroke. had to make new shock mounts as well. cant wait for the next trail ride!

edit: remeasured... 8mm of artic.

Last edited by chino63; 11-13-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:57 PM   #96
I wanna be Dave

That's gotta be some of the best action shots ever! Looks like you all had fun, I can't wait to get mine done.
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #97
I wanna be Dave

Awesome pics Dude! Those are some sick yotas!
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:25 PM   #98
Rock Stacker

Man I love the waterfall pics, I am using one as my desktop backround
viper7016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:36 PM   #99
RCC Addict

Quote:
just got done replacing the bruiser shocks with tlt shocks. pic's later, the memory card is full. they have a bout 3mm more stroke which, at the wheel, becomes about 10mm more articulation. in this case. test drove it on my brick pile and am happy with the results. the bruiser shocks were getting a bit notchy through their stroke. had to make new shock mounts as well. cant wait for the next trail ride!

edit: remeasured... 8mm of artic.
Looking forward to seeing these pics (including how you mounted the TLT shocks). Are you using the Bruiser shackles and leaf mounts or something else? Reason I ask is that I am negotiating a deal for a nice Bruiser frame.
Trikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:25 PM   #100
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
we went to the falls for a comp this past weekend. the trail ride was off the hook! here are some pics! here are some of the scaler. the rest can be seen at www.nor-calrcrc.com
badger thought the lathe motor had enough rpm to spin the geo's fast enough to hydroplane across the pond....... this turned into him playing submarine captain!

gotta love the yotas!

ahhh! it's bath time! nothing beats a cold shower!!
such an awesome shot! I love how everyone is running in the water more lately. Dean that thing needs a fawkin snorkel!! You to badger!!

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scale-rigs/45080-real-scale-crawler-action-pics-pg10.html
Posted By For Type Date
Brown Yota "clone" - Page 13 - Scale 4x4 R/C Forums This thread Refback 10-04-2011 03:29 PM