Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Fwck gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #281
Yashua

Default Re: Fwck gun control

No jackass, it comes down to this is my life not your's. Last I checked I'm an American and I have the right to own what ever the hell I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr6fs View Post
So it comes down to selfishness again then.

I want, i want, i want and to hell with the consequences.

It's a shame because if such a small compromise is made your society would be a lot safer for you and your family.

Problem is the NRA have brainwashed folks into believing they NEED a gun and to be without one is "un American"

You'd think after seeing our ancestors fall for the same media campaign with smoking folks would have wised up and started actually thinking for themselves for a change.
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #282
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You don't NEED a gun to protect yourself

No you don't NEED a gun to protect yourself but if a nut job has a gun it sure would be more effective to have a pistol on my side than my pocket knife if I plan on surviving the attack.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #283
Scale Detail Engineering

but that goes back to the what if's...
I've never carried or needed a gun in Chicago.
I do keep my eyes open though.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #284
Suck it up!

Buying a gun for protection is like buying car insurance. You hope you never need to use it, but its good to have when you do.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #285
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Buying a gun for protection is like buying car insurance. You hope you never need to use it, but its good to have when you do.
Ever see the Simpson's episode about the Bear Patrol?
Homer wants to buy Lisa's "Aniti Tiger Rock" when she demonstrates how absurd the Bear Patrol is... she picks up a rock and says "But dad, that's like saying this rocks keeps away tigers."
Homer is intrigued.
Lisa says "You don't see any tigers around, do you?"
Homer then wants to buy the rock.
Attached Images

Old 12-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #286
RCC Addict

It appears as this discussion continues here. That many people have not really considered the real issue here. The disarmorment of the people opens up the chance of a take over of the last free country in the world. These rights where given to the people to protect not only the people. This was past on for us to protect the freedom of our land.
Please remember that many lives have been lost in the name of Freedom. Those Freedoms are being attacked once more. I would also point out that many other countries have fought by Our side to retain those Freedoms. Those Freedoms that many people in this Great world we live on wish they had.
DRV KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #287
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
No jackass, it comes down to this is my life not your's. Last I checked I'm an American and I have the right to own what ever the hell I want.
Problem is though if people are not responsible gun owners then it's not your life that's being taken it's kids like those that were murdered.

We could all do what ever we want, but what ever we do and the choices we make have consequences.

Do the consequences really matter so little against your wants?
cbr6fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #288
RCC Addict

Quote:
Problem is though if people are not responsible gun owners then it's not your life that's being taken it's kids like those that were murdered.

We could all do what ever we want, but what ever we do and the choices we make have consequences.

Do the consequences really matter so little against your wants?
Listen, the issue is about the Gun owners whom are responsible that are having there rights taken. Not the loosers who don't give a shit about anyone.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #289
Pebble Pounder

Our founding fathers wanted us armed for a very specific purpose. So that the american citizens are the largest armed force to battle against government tyranny or any other enity. It's that simple. Oh and by the way I don't own a gun. But I will fight for the right to own one.
G-FORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #290
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRV KRAWLER View Post
Listen, the issue is about the Gun owners whom are responsible that are having there rights taken. Not the loosers who don't give a shit about anyone.
but the problem is not responsible gun owners... it's the loosers that don't give a shit.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #291
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
but the problem is not responsible gun owners... it's the loosers that don't give a shit.

Exactly, these Morons running Our country only see one direction. They will penalize all to get a few. The fact is the Criminals will still have. And the people whom are the responsible ones won't have.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #292
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
but that goes back to the what if's...
I've never carried or needed a gun in Chicago.
I do keep my eyes open though.

Do you go to comps with your crawler a battery and your controller or do you go with spare parts, batteries and your tools? Better to go prepared for the worst and not need it than break and have to depend on others maybe having what you need.

I like having all my tools at my disposal at all times. Just in case they're needed.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #293
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
It appears as this discussion continues here. That many people have not really considered the real issue here. The disarmorment of the people opens up the chance of a take over of the last free country in the world. These rights where given to the people to protect not only the people. This was past on for us to protect the freedom of our land.
Please remember that many lives have been lost in the name of Freedom. Those Freedoms are being attacked once more. I would also point out that many other countries have fought by Our side to retain those Freedoms. Those Freedoms that many people in this Great world we live on wish they had.

Who is going to take over your country if you don't have guns?

How free is a land that you can't smoke in a bar, and can't take your beer outside?
We ALL live under restrictions, these restrictions are often annoying to those of us that are responsible members of society BUT as a society we have a moral obligation to try and look after those that are not as responsible.

So cut the crap as the ONLY thats been under attack are 6 and 7 year old kids in a school a building where they should have been safe.
But instead were shot by a crazy 20 year old kid who had access to weapons of mass murder.

I'm out of this thread and unsubscribed.

When the gun nuts sit and polish their guns tonight, just think about these kids, teachers and parents.

As a direct result of your selfishness and acting younger than the kids that lost their life in stomping your feet and saying i want, i want, i want YOU WILL be partially responsible for the next tragedy.

As it's not until you grow up and realise that a civilised society NEEDS restrictions on weapons of mass murder that this shit will stop.

My heart goes out to all the families and loved ones of this tragedy and all the future ones.

Thankfully my kids go to school in Europe were we as a society take more responsibility with weapons of mass murder.

Unsubscribed.
cbr6fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #294
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Exactly, these Morons running Our country only see one direction. They will penalize all to get a few. The fact is the Criminals will still have. And the people whom are the responsible ones won't have.
I think they think that eventually, if guns are hard to come by, the criminals won't even have them.
and that kids won't have access to them.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #295
RCC Addict

Quote:
Who is going to take over your country if you don't have guns?

How free is a land that you can't smoke in a bar, and can't take your beer outside?
We ALL live under restrictions, these restrictions are often annoying to those of us that are responsible members of society BUT as a society we have a moral obligation to try and look after those that are not as responsible.

So cut the crap as the ONLY thats been under attack are 6 and 7 year old kids in a school a building where they should have been safe.
But instead were shot by a crazy 20 year old kid who had access to weapons of mass murder.

I'm out of this thread and unsubscribed.

When the gun nuts sit and polish their guns tonight, just think about these kids, teachers and parents.

As a direct result of your selfishness and acting younger than the kids that lost their life in stomping your feet and saying i want, i want, i want YOU WILL be partially responsible for the next tragedy.

As it's not until you grow up and realise that a civilised society NEEDS restrictions on weapons of mass murder that this shit will stop.

My heart goes out to all the families and loved ones of this tragedy and all the future ones.

Thankfully my kids go to school in Europe were we as a society take more responsibility with weapons of mass murder.

Unsubscribed.
I hope you read this. Believe me everyday since this happened I have shed tears over this. I only speak from the point of view as a Loving Father and Sportsman. It hurts every moment that I see or hear of this. My Heart and Prayers are with all who have been effected by this.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #296
RCC Addict

Quote:
The crazy people steal the legally owned firearms and do these bad things. Someone could steal a honda civic and run a school bus off the road and nobodys gonna say shit about the civic. Eh. I don't understand.
Die-Laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #297
RCC Addict

Quote:
I think they think that eventually, if guns are hard to come by, the criminals won't even have them.
and that kids won't have access to them.
I do understand that point of view. I don't believe it will stop the Criminals or the Crazies from hurting others. If not by one means but by another.
As I get older and a little slower I want something to protect my Family. Home invasions happen by usually multiple people. I am one man.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #298
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-FORCE View Post
Our founding fathers wanted us armed for a very specific purpose. So that the american citizens are the largest armed force to battle against government tyranny or any other enity. It's that simple. Oh and by the way I don't own a gun. But I will fight for the right to own one.
Same here. Don't own one, don't want one, don't think I need one. At the same time I do recognize what the 2nd amendment is for, and why it is important for us to have it. I could give a flying flip what type of gun someone has, as long as they treat it with the responsibility and care that it deserves.

FWIW: almost 50% of all guns worldwide are right here in the US of A. If that isn't enough to deter an invasion, I don't know what is.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #299
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
How will changing the gun laws magically make the losers (I spelled it correctly for you) that don't give a shit begin to give a shit?

Until someone can wave their magic wand and make the world a perfect place, there will be no resolution. No law, no person, no thing can change any of that.

Changing the laws will only make it illegal for the good people to obtain the weapons and the bad guys (and our government) will still just get them anyway.

This is not difficult to understand, people.

The government is exploiting this altogether with the media ever so happy to help to pave the way.

Those of you on the whole "something has to be done" bandwagon are pawns in the chess game. People are so gullible and predictable...
MommaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #300
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die-Laughing View Post
The crazy people steal the legally owned firearms and do these bad things. Someone could steal a honda civic and run a school bus off the road and nobodys gonna say shit about the civic. Eh. I don't understand.
That's because Civics aren't purposely designed to run busses off of roads. If they were, it would be a different matter entirely.

Fwck gun control - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if you support gun control legislation, consider this ohh EPiC FAiL Chit Chat 0 04-09-2012 02:40 AM
The Nuge on gun control. jason Chit Chat 29 03-09-2010 12:28 PM
Gun Control run2jeepn Chit Chat 16 10-16-2008 01:37 AM
Gun Control STEW<CO> Chit Chat 37 08-18-2007 12:03 AM