Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Pics of your latest purchase

Needed a new beater watch.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2021, 11:56 AM   #2722
I wanna be Dave

Made a trip to the the LHS I bough the BFGs for the Jimny at found some new springs for it since all the springs I’ve been able to find have been too stiff for my liking.

No pics, but also picked up some light weight Associated shock oil, Traxxas TQi Rx, and foam rings for my Clod, once it’s painted.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 08:18 PM   #2723
RCC Addict

Started to watch MJ on speed channel got into MTs. Found out they had a stampede. Bought one, then went to short course then crawling(still doing it) now back to MONSTER TRUCKS.......

These trucks are BADA$$ THO!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Frank211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 07:30 AM   #2724

Got new shoes for the Capra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phoenixfabworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 04:47 PM   #2725
Quarry Creeper

Parts for a project build I'm gittin ready to start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by W1ck3d0n3; 03-30-2021 at 04:52 PM.
W1ck3d0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 07:53 PM   #2726
RCC Addict

Way too much to list since my last post.

But here is one that is a bit forum relaent.
Not building a crawler with it.

But its a good place to start a cool build that will become a NoPrep Accessory. lol

Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 08:34 PM   #2727
Pebble Pounder

Microtech Dirac and Dirac Delta proof run knives

Gvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 09:04 AM   #2728
Quarry Creeper

Midwest Industries SP series 10" handguard, Roscoe Bloodline 10.5" 5.56 barrel, Odin Works AGB, and another SiCo ASR brake/mount. Nobody warns you when you get into suppressors that you'll have a small fortune tied up in muzzle devices.

hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:19 PM   #2729
Quarry Creeper

Some new batteries

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
W1ck3d0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:22 PM   #2730
I wanna be Dave

Clear orange/red paint for myself and a buddies hardbody build I’m doing, Testors CA glue(which btw I have to get a replacement as the lid wasn’t put on all the way and all of it leaked out in shipping) and some gears for my Dads EcoPower servo that I stripped a gear in. Nothing too crazy lol.

Please excuse the messy workbench, I guess that’s what happens when you have 4 projects going on at once, huh?

Old 04-01-2021, 06:19 PM   #2731
Pebble Pounder

walked in to the local hobby store to get some slash parts and the fed ex guy came in with some boxes and had this, can never just walk out with what i planned!

LJ802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 04:09 AM   #2732
Quarry Creeper

Happy Birthday to me.
HyperMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 05:21 AM   #2733
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMark View Post
Happy Birthday to me.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 08:28 AM   #2734
I wanna be Dave

Nighttime pic from yesterday. As soon as it was dropped off I was putting in work. Cleared half a 5 acre section of field and knocked a path through four shooting lanes, all of which has been neglected for the last 4 years since my old 20hp died. Should finish up today and then will need to kill the saplings and small trees too big to bushhog down so I can rip them up in a few weeks. I tried with some 4-5” pines but it just snaps the tap root off.

Mahindra 1635 with 3rd function front end loader. Grapple installed at the moment.
Brake Weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 02:31 PM   #2735
I wanna be Dave

Finally got what I need, other than paint, 4 AAs, and time to finish my GF-01 build!
Old 04-05-2021, 02:47 PM   #2736
I wanna be Dave

Got some 3D printed goodies for my SCX24 and Lunchbox, not pictured are the pinion for my Wheely King and Castle Bluetooth programmer that also showed up!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:43 PM   #2737
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake Weight View Post
Nighttime pic from yesterday. As soon as it was dropped off I was putting in work. Cleared half a 5 acre section of field and knocked a path through four shooting lanes, all of which has been neglected for the last 4 years since my old 20hp died. Should finish up today and then will need to kill the saplings and small trees too big to bushhog down so I can rip them up in a few weeks. I tried with some 4-5” pines but it just snaps the tap root off.

Mahindra 1635 with 3rd function front end loader. Grapple installed at the moment.
Nice. A little factoid for those who aren't familiar with the Mahinda name. Mahindra is the world's number 1 selling farm tractor. And so it should be, built in India, population 1.3 billion.
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 03:33 AM   #2738
Quarry Creeper

Happy Birthday to me.
HyperMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:13 AM   #2739
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler48 View Post
Nice. A little factoid for those who aren't familiar with the Mahinda name. Mahindra is the world's number 1 selling farm tractor. And so it should be, built in India, population 1.3 billion.

Yep. Knew that going into it. It’s a mix match of metric and SAE bolts with a front end loader added. QC is lacking as well. Blew a plug out of a hydraulic valve body yesterday and no mention of it in any documentation online or at dealership. We couldn’t find anything to replace it with so I’m leaning towards ORB maybe. I happened to have a fine thread 3/8” cut off bolt from when I did some AAL on my Tacoma 8 years ago that threaded in. Cut off a 1/2” length, beveled the starter thread, and added a flathead notch into the back. Shifter linkage lost its nut and left me in reverse 100 yards from the house. Reversed back home and found a replacement but for it. Had a loose hyd hose first day so checked them all and found a couple more that would’ve worked loose.

As for as being compact and having enough power it does that. FEL has enough oomph to pick itself up off the ground and flip it should you want to do so. I ripped up some 6-8” trees yesterday and their roots with a grapple attachment. Some oaks, a pecan, and some invasive Japanese ‘popcorn’ trees. Then swapped to the bucket and moved dirt around until it was level again.
Brake Weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 10:34 AM   #2740
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake Weight View Post
Yep. Knew that going into it. It’s a mix match of metric and SAE bolts with a front end loader added. QC is lacking as well. Blew a plug out of a hydraulic valve body yesterday and no mention of it in any documentation online or at dealership. We couldn’t find anything to replace it with so I’m leaning towards ORB maybe. I happened to have a fine thread 3/8” cut off bolt from when I did some AAL on my Tacoma 8 years ago that threaded in. Cut off a 1/2” length, beveled the starter thread, and added a flathead notch into the back. Shifter linkage lost its nut and left me in reverse 100 yards from the house. Reversed back home and found a replacement but for it. Had a loose hyd hose first day so checked them all and found a couple more that would’ve worked loose.

As for as being compact and having enough power it does that. FEL has enough oomph to pick itself up off the ground and flip it should you want to do so. I ripped up some 6-8” trees yesterday and their roots with a grapple attachment. Some oaks, a pecan, and some invasive Japanese ‘popcorn’ trees. Then swapped to the bucket and moved dirt around until it was level again.
Annoying issues but not serious. We had a John Deere 42HP, brand new around 2010. That thing was more than annoying. John Deere was really pushing their "Nothing runs like a Deere" at the time. We revised that to "Nothing runs like a Deere - WHEN IT RUNS". Mechanically good, electronics sucked big time. Put more miles on a trailer back and forth to the dealer than it did miles in the fields. So bad that we were still getting warranty on items that were documented as issues after the warranty ran out. Never did get everything 100% but the issues that were annoying rather than critical we finally gave up on. Maybe I should have posted this in the "Rant" thread. Blood pressure just went up thinking about it.
Have to say though, sittin' in the seat of the tractor, drivin' around the fields kind of relieved some of the stress from other things in life.
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Pics of your latest purchase - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics from the latest sesh Tru3Racing Axial SCX-10 6 01-03-2011 03:06 PM
Few pics of the latest build. bastard Chit Chat 5 04-21-2008 12:46 PM
latest 1:1 trip Pics chivas72 Chit Chat 6 02-08-2007 09:05 AM
latest tlt pics. scruff007 Tamiya TLT Crawlers 8 02-15-2006 06:21 AM