Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Official Novak Crawler Products Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #621
"HOLLYWOOD"

Well you cleared all that up just by this 4 words: "first come, first served".
It does not say that on the form you have to fill out and sending the stuff out to you guys.

That's like anything everyone always wants it back quick, don't want you to confuse this with a complain I own 2 rc drifters and 2 rc crawlers and they all run on Novak, I love your product and your customer satisfaction.

Was just wondering about the obligated week gap. Thank you, and can't wait for that new tuner rotor for the crawler comes out to get it.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #622
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
It does not say that on the form you have to fill out and sending the stuff out to you guys.

That's like anything everyone always wants it back quick, don't want you to confuse this with a complain I own 2 rc drifters and 2 rc crawlers and they all run on Novak, I love your product and your customer satisfaction.

Was just wondering about the obligated week gap. Thank you, and can't wait for that new tuner rotor for the crawler comes out to get it.

Hey Mini, I have a MambaMax you can use if you need it while your Novak stuff is repaired.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #623
"HOLLYWOOD"

Funny guy.

Anyway that brushed motor did its job that weekend thanks again for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
Hey Mini, I have a MambaMax you can use if you need it while your Novak stuff is repaired.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #624
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post

Thank you for your kind words. We will be uploading the Crawler tuning rotor to our on-line store this week.
NovakTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #625
"HOLLYWOOD"

Just keep putting out great product
Old 04-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #626
RCC Addict

i had a quick question. i have had my rooster crawler brushed esc for a few months now, and just recently it has begun to just STOP, i lose ALL power and sometimes it will come back on after a few seconds, and other times i will have to turn the switch off and unplug the battery and plug t back in to get it to turn back on. whats the problem? thanks
IDnewcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #627
I joined the Band!

I am finally getting a ROOSTER!!!!!! I am also getting two split packs 9.6v 8 1500 elite cells. Are 8 cells O.K. for this ESC????????????
skullking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #628
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullking View Post
I am finally getting a ROOSTER!!!!!! I am also getting two split packs 9.6v 8 1500 elite cells. Are 8 cells O.K. for this ESC????????????
no, 7cell max
GSRswapandslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #629
I joined the Band!

I thought 8 cells would be O.K. since they are the smaller sub c cells.
skullking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:44 AM   #630
Rock Crawler

N2, how's my box coming along??? Anxiously waiting.......

Fish Max..... Good One..... I emailed John the other day and left him a few Mom Burns.....

Cells are Cells, doesn't matter if they are sub c or 2/3a. They are rated by the same voltage, so 7 cells is 7 cells.....

ID- Maybe a bad plug? Still using the white tamiya plugs?? They can get loose, both on the battery side and the ESC side, try replacing, or giving them a bend to tighten them a bit.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:06 AM   #631
Quarry Creeper

I have an Ionic D charger that I do not use anymore and I am interested in your Goat System. Can I send to you the charger for credit against a Goat ESC Combo?

Thanks in advance.
axelram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #632
Rock Crawler

Skullking,

Now I'm not telling you to use 8 cells because the manual says plain and simple right there not to. But sometimes I just gotta try things, a buddy and I have both used my 8 cell saddles on our roosters for close to a year with no problems at all maybe we are lucky I dont know, but I do know I will keep using em.

Josh
Joshs4x4toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #633
Rock Stacker

i know nothing about roosters but you could flip the wires and run your radio in reverse.
KILLER KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #634
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelram View Post
I have an Ionic D charger that I do not use anymore and I am interested in your Goat System. Can I send to you the charger for credit against a Goat ESC Combo?

Thanks in advance.
No, the exchange/upgrade service options deal with like for like products.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #635
Rock Crawler

Rokbitr = Fail.

Just read through this whole damn thread to see if the RoosterCE would hold up to 8 cells.

For the negatives and positives, I'm going to run the crap out of it on 8 cells. 7 cells have not hurt it, and MANY of the problems that I've read about can be cured by "pull your head out".
kmnss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #636
I wanna be Dave

Question for charlie an novak two, will the new novak dig work with brushless sensorless setups? example two mamba 25's and outrunner motors on a 4ch radio setup.
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:08 AM   #637

Default hi

hi i have the novak rooster esc and brushed novak motor with the futaba 2pl i have a lot of glitches. Now i am going to buy the spektrum dx3s.What you believe i will have also glitches?Please tell me something because i have spent alot of money and i want something for no glitches...

nickhpiracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #638
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhpiracing View Post
hi i have the novak rooster esc and brushed novak motor with the futaba 2pl i have a lot of glitches. Now i am going to buy the spektrum dx3s.What you believe i will have also glitches?Please tell me something because i have spent alot of money and i want something for no glitches...

For additional assistance, forward your questions to tech@teamnovak.com Be as detailed as possible in your first email so the tech support guys can help you.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #639
Rock Crawler

Usually you'll get no "glitching" with any 2.4ghz system, only occasional RX shutting down due to low voltage from the main battery. This can be patched with a receiver capacitor, glitch buster type of thing.

From what i've read on the "Dig" yes it is for Dual ESC's.... any dual ESC's for the most part. Brushed or brushless sensor or sensorless.

I'm still waiting for Novak Two to send me a "dig"......:-P
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #640
"HOLLYWOOD"

Is there a release date on the new Crawler Tuning Rotor – 14mm, I know it's out already but when will you be realesing it to LHS, or even Tower Shop's cause it's been a while and still noigthing? Thank you.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/85567-official-novak-crawler-products-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
novak rooster crawler edition This thread Refback 10-04-2011 04:16 PM