Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > General Scale Talk

Notices

Thread: RC4WD Trail Finder Truck Kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 11:16 PM   #121
I wanna be Dave

We sold tons of these white shocks way before the trail finder came out. We had some problem in the early days, most current one short have no problem. If you believe to got a defective one, send us an email. We just test a few shocks right now, no leaking. Also we will be having another shocks made using same internal as the Dual spring shocks later on this month. This will be much more smooth. Also we will be sending out a new set of front body mount, radio tray end of this week or next week. This will resolve the fitting the Hiliux body issue and leaf spring binding issue.
rc4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #122
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc4wd View Post
We sold tons of these white shocks way before the trail finder came out. We had some problem in the early days, most current one short have no problem. If you believe to got a defective one, send us an email. We just test a few shocks right now, no leaking. Also we will be having another shocks made using same internal as the Dual spring shocks later on this month. This will be much more smooth. Also we will be sending out a new set of front body mount, radio tray end of this week or next week. This will resolve the fitting the Hiliux body issue and leaf spring binding issue.
sounds good to me i need the other mounts as well thanks 4wd for the great service ....
rockwood330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #123
Pebble Pounder

Wait, so are you sending the new stuff out to everyone that ordered a kit, or to everyone that requests the new stuff, because I'm definitly down for that!! good job on jumping on the problems with the kit RC4WD!!
RcFanatic92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #124
I wanna be Dave

Our new special order system keep track all the customer who own our Trail Finder. We will send everybody all the free upgrade. No need to email us. As soon as we ship, we will post here. Please be patient... For all defective parts, no need to send them back just toss away when new stuff arrive.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:52 PM   #125
Quarry Creeper

that rocks thanks rc4wd
rockwood330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:26 AM   #126
Pebble Pounder

WE LOVE YOU!!! lol, thanks guys, and people wore almost thinking your customer support was bad haha.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:23 AM   #127
Pebble Pounder

It's things like that that makes lifelong customers, thanks for going the extra mile.
crawleR07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #128
Quarry Creeper

i dont understand ? what free up grades?
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #129
Pebble Pounder

They have been updating the chassis and all lately, just small stuff to make it better, they sent out the newer chassis's to people if they needed them, the new leaf spring mount, and thier going to be sending out a new front body mount and radio tray. I just recieved a new spool today because one side stripped out for some odd reason, thanks by the way RC4WD!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #130
I wanna be Dave

Just some updates, we just got almost 1000x 100mm white shocks in, so we got plenty of parts now. We pack a few kit already, we expect to ship quite a few Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The updated body post, front and rear electronic plate are all done. But we still need to make some spacer for the transmission, now that its wider. We probably will send to all Trail Finder Kit owner by end of next week or the early the week after.

New prototype 3 links mounts are in too, will be doing a lots of testing next week.

More updates soon.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #131
Quarry Creeper

I heard about these awhile back!! They look sick!!! Question what do you do design them the way you want them and they ship them to ya??? BTW how much are one of these babys?? One more thing what's the wb on Hilux, F-350, and Clod bodies (11 or 12in.)
countryboy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #132
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy4life View Post
I heard about these awhile back!! They look sick!!! Question what do you do design them the way you want them and they ship them to ya??? BTW how much are one of these babys?? One more thing what's the wb on Hilux, F-350, and Clod bodies (11 or 12in.)
http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=817
emaxxjeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #133
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy4life View Post
ive got a clod body on mine. you can see it in the 1.9 forums. under "my trailfinder".... btw i got to drive it today the thing is freakin awsome!
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc4wd View Post
Just some updates, we just got almost 1000x 100mm white shocks in, so we got plenty of parts now. We pack a few kit already, we expect to ship quite a few Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Hi rc4wd,

will one of these to be shipped to Hamburg, Germany????

My Hilux body is awaiting a new chassis!

kind regards

D.
Gene_Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #135
I wanna be Dave

Gene_Sox, I need to see your order # in order to find. We are shipping about 20+ Trail Finders this next few days. We are should have more shipped end of the week.

BL19 is something we are short again, but more will be available by Thursday.

Please be patient, a lots of tracking #s will be send out this week.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #136
I wanna be Dave

Default Replacement Parts

Those much needed replacement parts for Trail Finder are finally done. We will start shipping later on this week to all previous Trail Finder owners. No need to email us, we keep track of all orders & addresses in our database.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #137

Dear rc4wd team,

first thanks for your reply! My order # is 14327.

I barely can stand waiting...

kind regards

D.
Gene_Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #138
Rock Stacker

O.K. I see the new shorter rear mounts, but why the new front and rear plates? If it's to make them wider, will that cause any issues with the leaf springs binding? Also the front mount really needs to be a tad bit more forward than what it is originally is there anything that can be done about that? Thanks again for all the updates to take care of customers who have already spent their money, I promise you will be seeing more of mine.
pavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #139
Pebble Pounder

Hurray! The look of the reat mounts look MUCH better in size comparison to the first age ones. I'm guessing that the peice of the far right is the spacer for the tranny because the plates a little wider? I also do agree that the front body post needed to be shifted forward, the wheel base on the kit and the wheel base on the body dont align up very good, but glad to see your working hard on getting the small issues fixed, good job guys!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #140

2rc4wd
How can I know my order #? Now I've got only
Transaction ID: 02B827232X553671G and Unique Transaction ID #2UH87629CE001774K
bozer is offline   Reply With Quote