Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: project help...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 01:21 PM   #141
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoo76 View Post
Not here to get int this again but I think the Me being in FL is the mix up. I think when i looked before EvilInside was from Michigan or somewhere

BTW the gators here don't eat crawlers but there have been times where they have eaten small dogs. a few years ago one even tried to take a bite out of an old lady jogging with her dog ... she fought back with a broom handle and no i dont know why she was jogging with a broom handle but thats what the news report said
Yup Michigan... are Gator's are fierce!
Evilinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #142
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilinside View Post
already been here several time now. You LOST here so find some where else.
gm0688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #143
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yup Michigan... are Gator's are fierce!
Haven't you seen movies. Yes fierce. They will destroy anything that bugs them plastic crawlers too.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #144
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm0688 View Post
already been here several time now. You LOST here so find some where else.
Like I stated, prove me wrong, call them, take pics, something because you have an odd definition of the word lost!
Old 07-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #145
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Oh I see... that makes perfect sense.

You call Losi yet? No? OH, ok.

You going to call Losi? No? OH, ok.

So, seeing how you won't call Losi and argue with them about their exploded view, you'd rather argue with people that can't do anything about the mistake...? Brilliant.

Ok, let's say everyone I spoke with was wrong. Let's say that the exploded parts view is accurate. Let's say your not an idiot.

So, because you fail to call Losi and talk to them and hear from them that they made a mistake, that means you fail to correct your ignorance, in which case it is now a dead topic and we can all just thank ourselves that we are not you.

So I'll move on. Being that you read that you had a different part number motor in your SCT than what was in your Trekker, you swapped motors and gained both speed and torque. However LOSB0833 is only a less winding version of LOSB1751, so it would be impossible to gain BOTH speed AND torque. You would have to have changed other things, which you were asked if you did and you said no.

Moving past you being an idiot for;
1) Not calling Losi to learn first hand
2) Not listening to everyone here that's stated you were incorrect
3) Not taking a picture of both your motors to prove they are different
4) Thinking I'm from Florida when I actually live on the exact opposite side of the country
5) All of your responses

But, moving past all that, let's just look at the gain you made in both speed AND torque.

So you took out Part number LOSB0833 from your Trekker, as you say, and replaced it with part number LOSB1751. The difference between the two motors being that LOSB1751 has more windings then LOSB0833 and bigger holes for venting... that's it. So LOSB1751 has more torque then LOSB0833, that's it. But somehow you got more speed AND more torque by swapping the motors.

What started out as an education lesson for you has no become a lost cause...

As Ron White said "you can't fix stupid", this means you will always be broken... sorry dude.
So they made a mistake in their exploded views, their instruction and have their designer make an interduction video all saying the same thing. and it all a mistake? especially when they have over 6 months to change it and dont.
I see you admit there is 2 different motors. Nice break thru. You still might wanna join Spoo on his cropcircle journey.
You oughta include your state on your profile. A new person on here might be from the same area.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #146
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So they made a mistake in their exploded views, their instruction and have their designer make an interduction video all saying the same thing. and it all a mistake? especially when they have over 6 months to change it and dont.
I see you admit there is 2 different motors. Nice break thru. You still might wanna join Spoo on his cropcircle journey.
You oughta include your state on your profile. A new person on here might be from the same area.
Education lesson? for somethin I already have? It looks like someone is getting an education here. You finally admit the motors are electricly different.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #147
Quarry Creeper

Picture time!

What do all these pictures have in common!? (Hint - LOSB1751)

Any ideas on what's the same? (Hint - LOSB1751)

There is something in common all these motors share, any guess? (Hint - LOSB1751)

No guesses? (Hint - LOSB1751)

No guesses, alright I'll tell you then, they are all part number LOSB1751.

Wanna know what they are all from!? Do yeah? You sure?

Oh snap...
Old 07-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #148
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Picture time!

What do all these pictures have in common!? (Hint - LOSB1751)

Any ideas on what's the same? (Hint - LOSB1751)

There is something in common all these motors share, any guess? (Hint - LOSB1751)

No guesses? (Hint - LOSB1751)

No guesses, alright I'll tell you then, they are all part number LOSB1751.

Wanna know what they are all from!? Do yeah? You sure?

Oh snap...
if they are the same its not a trekker motor that came stock. Originally you said they are the same Motor. Are quiet abou that because you cant admit yer wrong? Here is the expoded view for the trekker again http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/LOSB0238_Manual.pdf Wanted to put it here so you wouldnt have alot of work to do. I know you hate being wrong again. but its LOSB0833 just like Jake was saying. Know it hurts you to be so wrong.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #149
Rock Crawler

Quote:
if they are the same its not a trekker motor that came stock. Originally you said they are the same Motor. Are quiet abou that because you cant admit yer wrong? Here is the expoded view for the trekker again http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/LOSB0238_Manual.pdf Wanted to put it here so you wouldnt have alot of work to do. I know you hate being wrong again. but its LOSB0833 just like Jake was saying. Know it hurts you to be so wrong.

only physical differentence between a 55turn and a 35 turn is the label. but they have diierent part number to.
GENIOUS I rpeated this a few times also. I have the memory problem
Old 07-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #150
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Guess which motor came from the Trekker, I'll give you a hint, the Trekker uses black pinions!

If you guessed the bottom one, you are correct sir!

Quote:
if they are the same its not a trekker motor that came stock.
Take a picture of yours and prove me wrong. Do it! DO IT!
But you won't, because I'm not wrong...

Quote:
Originally you said they are the same Motor.
You did swap the same motor for the same motor!

Quote:
Are quiet abou that because you cant admit yer wrong?
You call this me being quite? WOW, you should talk to my ex-wife!

Quote:
Here is the expoded view for the trekker again http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/LOSB0238_Manual.pdf Wanted to put it here so you wouldnt have alot of work to do.
Call them, so they can also apologize to you for the mistake they made, they gave me a phone call back to give me an apology, pretty damn nice company if you ask me!

Quote:
I know you hate being wrong again. but its LOSB0833 just like Jake was saying. Know it hurts you to be so wrong.
Yeah, well, Jake did say that the Trekker shared the same motor as the Rock Crawler, and the Rock Crawler uses part number LOSB1751... so yes I do believe the developer!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #151
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Quote:
only physical differentence between a 55turn and a 35 turn is the label. but they have diierent part number to.
GENIOUS I rpeated this a few times also. I have the memory problem
WHAO, what? So a 55t doesn't have more windings than a 35t!? It's just a label difference!?

Wait, are you arguing with yourself now? My bad for interrupting, carry on, argue away...
Old 07-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #152
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Guess which motor came from the Trekker, I'll give you a hint, the Trekker uses black pinions!

If you guessed the bottom one, you are correct sir!

Take a picture of yours and prove me wrong. Do it! DO IT!
But you won't, because I'm not wrong...

You did swap the same motor for the same motor!

You call this me being quite? WOW, you should talk to my ex-wife!

Call them, so they can also apologize to you for the mistake they made, they gave me a phone call back to give me an apology, pretty damn nice company if you ask me!

Yeah, well, Jake did say that the Trekker shared the same motor as the Rock Crawler, and the Rock Crawler uses part number LOSB1751... so yes I do believe the developer!
the same part number? read the exloded views for the trekker in about 80 posts you failled to do that. you still the Horizon designed these. even thought even Though they say Losi? even if you thought that All you showed me is they look the same and Losi makes two motors. That's all you showed ever....time and time again....
Old 07-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #153
Rock Crawler

Quote:
the same part number? read the exloded views for the trekker in about 80 posts you failled to do that. you still the Horizon designed these. even thought even Though they say Losi? even if you thought that All you showed me is they look the same and Losi makes two motors. That's all you showed ever....time and time again....
you calling them was B.S. and you know it. They made no mistake. If they made a mistake there wouldn't be two motos sold for 2 different prices.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #154
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Wait... so did you not read the part where I called Losi about this exploded view you keep bringing up? Did you not read where they told me it was a mistake? Did you not read where I got a phone call back from their webadmin (which is ran by horizon hobby) stating they were going to fix it? Didn't read any of that or do you just not believe me? If you don't believe me, CALL THEM!

PS
They are the same motor.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #155
Rock Crawler

Quote:
WHAO, what? So a 55t doesn't have more windings than a 35t!? It's just a label difference!?

Wait, are you arguing with yourself now? My bad for interrupting, carry on, argue away...
Yer saying two motors that look the same are the same. Using your logic here. Seee how stupid it sounds?
Old 07-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #156
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
you calling them was B.S. and you know it. They made no mistake. If they made a mistake there wouldn't be two motos sold for 2 different prices.
Call them and ask them then, if I did it and it was B.S., then you call them, prove me wrong.

PS
They are the same motor.

PPS
The cheaper motor (LOSB0833) came in the Micro T/DT/B, that's it.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #157
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Yer saying two motors that look the same are the same. Using your logic here. Seee how stupid it sounds?
OMG

Ok, again, the two motors that you "claim" you have WOULD look different, but they don't because they are the same.

These are the motors you are claiming they are, LOSB0833;

Those two motors are from my Micro T and Micro DT.

These are the motors that come with the Trekker, LOSB1751;

"SEE" the difference!?!?!? A big giant hole cut into both sides of the motor-can on the Trekker motor part number LOSB1751, and two little nick vents on only one side of the motor-can on part number LOSB0833.

So, if your motor has a big giant vent hole cut in the side, then it is part number LOSB1751... if it does not, then it is part number LOSB0833. So take a picture of your two motors and prove me wrong!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #158
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Wait... so did you not read the part where I called Losi about this exploded view you keep bringing up? Did you not read where they told me it was a mistake? Did you not read where I got a phone call back from their webadmin (which is ran by horizon hobby) stating they were going to fix it? Didn't read any of that or do you just not believe me? If you don't believe me, CALL THEM!

PS
They are the same motor.

Don't believe you at all. I believe LOSI's explode view. Untill I see a correction to LOSI's exploded view you arguement is lost to me. Even if they are the same worst I did was use My SCT motor when I made it brushless.
Original arguement was they were the same motor. Made by me. Now you admit they are different.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #159
Rock Crawler

Quote:
OMG

Ok, again, the two motors that you "claim" you have WOULD look different, but they don't because they are the same.

These are the motors you are claiming they are, LOSB0833;

Those two motors are from my Micro T and Micro DT.

These are the motors that come with the Trekker, LOSB1751;

"SEE" the difference!?!?!? A big giant hole cut into both sides of the motor-can on the Trekker motor part number LOSB1751, and two little nick vents on only one side of the motor-can on part number LOSB0833.

So, if your motor has a big giant vent hole cut in the side, then it is part number LOSB1751... if it does not, then it is part number LOSB0833. So take a picture of your two motors and prove me wrong!

Why did you turn these motors over to sho the part numbers? You practicin to be a Polatician?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #160
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Don't believe you at all.
Then call them! End of story!

Quote:
I believe LOSI's explode view.
You also believe you gained more speed and torque...

Quote:
Untill I see a correction to LOSI's exploded view you arguement is lost to me.
There's a lot lost to you, not just losing this argument.

Quote:
Even if they are the same worst I did was use My SCT motor when I made it brushless.
No, worst you did was state you gained more speed and torque and called everyone a liar when you were told you couldn't have unless your Trekker motor was bad.

Quote:
Original arguement was they were the same motor. Made by me. Now you admit they are different.
No again, you said you gain more speed and torque. That is your first comment, and that is wrong. You did not gain both speed and torque for swapping a Micro SCT motor into you Trekker. That is the original argument you have with me! Don't get it twisted with your conversations with other people...