Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: project help...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #161
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm0688 View Post
Why did you turn these motors over to sho the part numbers? You practicin to be a Polatician?
What? You want to see the back side of part number LOSB0833? Ok...

See any holes cut in there? Me neither... Look like the motor from your Trekker? Nope! Because your Trekker is part number LOSB1751.

Evilinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #162
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilinside View Post
What? You want to see the back side of part number LOSB0833? Ok...

See any holes cut in there? Me neither... Look like the motor from your Trekker? Nope! Because your Trekker is part number LOSB1751.

NOW HO ABOUT THE other side of th other 4 motors also the transmision Is hiding the lst number. I don't seee either munber looks like a 004 on one of them. Why you hidin the other 4? I have some part numbers. Look at the exploded views. Also didnt the trekker come out before the SCT. and wasnt 1751 designed for the SCT/Rally? Think you see where I'm goin. Hope yer not that braindead.
gm0688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #163
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
NOW HO ABOUT THE other side of th other 4 motors also the transmision Is hiding the lst number. I don't seee either munber looks like a 004 on one of them. Why you hidin the other 4? I have some part numbers. Look at the exploded views. Also didnt the trekker come out before the SCT. and wasnt 1751 designed for the SCT/Rally? Think you see where I'm goin. Hope yer not that braindead.
Yes I see where your going, down idiot road.

See the big hole cut in the LOSB1751? Of course you do.

See the lack of big hole not cut in the LOSB0833? Of course you do.

Now, Look at your two motors, see the big hole cut in the side of the motor? Of course you do. That big hole means it's part number LOSB1751, not LOSB0833.

I guess I'll post up a video and completely circle the motors so you can see all sides for whatever your reasons are to think that makes a difference.

Didn't the high-roller come out before the SCT too? Strange that they also use the LOSB1751 in the high-roller.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #164
Quarry Creeper

Till I get a video up, here is a rotational picture group...

I'm at a friends house. He has a Trekker, it's his only Micro, this is his stock motor - he uses a Predator 90t, which is why this one is pulled out.

Notice the holes cut in the sides? Of course you do. That means LOSB1751.

Last edited by Evilinside; 07-24-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #165
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Till I get a video up, here is a rotational picture group...

I'm at a friends house. He has a Trekker, it's his only Micro, this is his stock motor - he uses a Predator 90t, which is why this one is pulled out.

Notice the holes cut in the sides? Of course you do. That means LOSB1751.
and I bet you think since the case looks the same it is. ignore those part numbers. Yer probbly the same kinda thet ignores part numbers when fixing stuff around the house. That explains it all.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #166
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
and I bet you think since the case looks the same it is. ignore those part numbers. Yer probbly the same kinda thet ignores part numbers when fixing stuff around the house. That explains it all.
I got an idea, call Losi.

Ask Losi;
1) What are the differences between LOSB0833 and LOSB1751?
2) Is LOSB1751 the stock motor in the trail trekker?

Do that, prove me wrong! Do it, do it.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #167
Quarry Creeper

Do it, call Losi, call them, prove me wrong.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #168
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Do it, call Losi, call them, prove me wrong.
I already proved you wrong only a total dumbass would think 2 different part numbers are the same. In this case thats you.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #169
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I already proved you wrong only a total dumbass would think 2 different part numbers are the same. In this case thats you.
Ok, so let me get this straight, what I'm telling you is the stock motor for the Trekker is LOSB1751. What I'm telling you is you did nothing by swapping you SCT motor to your Trekker, what I'm telling you is you did not see an increase in speed and torque.

Now how you think I'm telling you two different part numbers are the same? I can't figure out. I posted pics of both part numbers, I've explained the differences between the two part numbers...

You do NOT have two different motors. That is what I've been telling. Period.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #170
Quarry Creeper

So call Losi if you know you're right. Call them, do it, prove me wrong.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #171
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So call Losi if you know you're right. Call them, do it, prove me wrong.
We been through this "call" them B.S. 20 times now. Yer soundin like a broken record and gettin boring. If you don't get it by now I guess you never will. Thanks for actually admitting there are 2 motors now. Atleast my time wasn't a total waste. Kids these days...
Old 07-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #172
Quarry Creeper

yes there are 2 motors. yes they are different motors and different part #'s. The solid can motor comes in the micro t/dt and the ported can comes in the sct/rally/highroller/crawler/trekker. now does the sct/rally/highroller motor offer more speed/torque than the motor from the crawler/trekker? no. I had a spare sct motor running around and I put it in my crawler. two guesses what it did and the first one doesnt count. It crawled just like it did with the first motor that came with it. Now....you both are right...the motor from the sct/rally/highroller is not superior to the crawler/trekker because it's the same damn motor but the motors are different. You know how? they have different part #'s. When I called losi to replace a servo that was DOA I asked them what the difference in the two motors listed. The guy on the other end told me they were the same motor and nothing was different other than part#. oh yeah also Losi/Horizon are the same company. Losi was independant first and then became a division of Horizon Hobby. You want to read it for yourself? find the december 2009 issue of Radio Control car action or do liek has been recomended quite a few times before. Call them.
BerticusPryme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #173
Quarry Creeper

hmm, what started out as trying to educate you has turned into a hilarity of just laughing at you.

Yes, us kids these days... we have to put up with idiots, even online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerticusPryme View Post
yes there are 2 motors. yes they are different motors and different part #'s. The solid can motor comes in the micro t/dt and the ported can comes in the sct/rally/highroller/crawler/trekker. now does the sct/rally/highroller motor offer more speed/torque than the motor from the crawler/trekker? no. I had a spare sct motor running around and I put it in my crawler. two guesses what it did and the first one doesnt count. It crawled just like it did with the first motor that came with it. Now....you both are right...the motor from the sct/rally/highroller is not superior to the crawler/trekker because it's the same damn motor but the motors are different. You know how? they have different part #'s. When I called losi to replace a servo that was DOA I asked them what the difference in the two motors listed. The guy on the other end told me they were the same motor and nothing was different other than part#. oh yeah also Losi/Horizon are the same company. Losi was independant first and then became a division of Horizon Hobby. You want to read it for yourself? find the december 2009 issue of Radio Control car action or do liek has been recomended quite a few times before. Call them.

Good sum up!

I know, you know, everyone else knows... but gm0688 doesn't know, well he thinks he knows.

Last edited by Evilinside; 07-25-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #174
Rock Crawler

Quote:
hmm, what started out as trying to educate you has turned into a hilarity of just laughing at you.

Good sum up!

I know, you know, everyone else knows... but gm0688 doesn't know, well he thinks he knows.

Yer right, ignore the part number the engineers put there for us. Those Pesky instructions.....have fun.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #175
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Good sum up!

THOSE pesky instruructions...only idiots pay attention to those
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #176
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
THOSE pesky instruructions...only idiots pay attention to those
Read;
project help...

But hey, your stubbornness is admirable, keep it up, Fight the power, and whatever else keeps you going!

EDIT:
You call Losi yet to prove us all wrong, prove that we are all a bunch of morons and idiots...? You should do that.

Last edited by Evilinside; 07-25-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #177
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I would buy this motor http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodId=LOSB1751 its from the SCT and Rally Its not the one that came with your crawler or Trekker. In my Trekker it faster than the stock and more torque than the stock motor. You could also change the gearing. A smaller spur and aber 4 teeth bigger pinion. Won't quite be stock micro-t speed but alot faster than now. I didnt do the gearing and I'll sy it's about ferret trot speed. It bcame an expensive pet toy.
This is my new favorite post of all time!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #178
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerticusPryme View Post

Same motor..neat to know that it doesnt matter the motor I put in my SCT if my brushless ever goes bad. Always though a different part number meant a different part. How bought that, thnx man
Old 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #179

most epicly awsome thread ever lol, but anywho, why can't you just call them, three members have said your wrong, and im on there side, YOUR WRONG, just call them its simple, and better yet, email them then post then sent and replied email here so you can see your wrong, I will email losi in the morning and post the reply when and if i get one
blasterracer817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #180
Pebble Pounder

well i just read this whole thread and i dont think i have laughed this much in a while. dude you are wrong... but that you for providing me with entertainment while at work. and the other 1500 views more than likely thank you as well. this was almost better than tv hahahaha.
baconCHDDRchips is offline   Reply With Quote