Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: project help...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #121
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilinside View Post
How about this.

1) Call Losi, ask them, and maybe it will finally sink in.
2) Take a picture of your Micro SCT motor and take a picture of your Trekker motor and post it up here, prove they are not the same motor and then we will just focus on you being an idiot for thinking both your speed "and" torque increased.
3) Keep on your current course of life, this world will always need people to ask if you'd like fries with that.
4) Please don't stop posting, this thread has a gathering of people reading it unlike any thread on here thus far, we are at the edge of our seats waiting to see what you respond with next! This thread has spread to facebook as well, with a bunch of people laughing at your expense.
First of all Jake doesnt say that. You can even hear him say it has the Same as the crawler except the batterry. CHECK. Second site this a list of stuff they sell for the crawler. Exploded view, NO. Why do you go every where but there? cause you know the awnser is there and you hate to find out how wrong you are.
gm0688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #122
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm0688 View Post
First of all Jake doesnt say that. You can even hear him say it has the Same as the crawler except the batterry. CHECK. Second site this a list of stuff they sell for the crawler. Exploded view, NO. Why do you go every where but there? cause you know the awnser is there and you hate to find out how wrong you are.
Why do I go everywhere but there? Because they gave me a return phone call to tell me that was a mistake! That hasn't sunk in yet has it?

And yes the battery is different, so is the wheelbase, the chassis, and blah blah blah... are any of those the issue of this topic? Nope!
Evilinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #123
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=Evilinside;3200517]
Quote:
You said it right the first time. LISTEN TO JAKE SAY ITS THE SAME ELECTRONICS. CHECKMATE Time to go home and cry Crap for Brains. For some reason trying to sound right is more important to you than actually learning
Old 07-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #124
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

You said it right the first time. LISTEN TO JAKE SAY ITS THE SAME ELECTRONICS. CHECKMATE Time to go home and cry Crap for Brains. For some reason trying to sound right is more important to you than actually learning
Fail

Refer to post;
project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #125
Rock Crawler

Quote:
How about this.

1) Call Losi, ask them, and maybe it will finally sink in.
2) Take a picture of your Micro SCT motor and take a picture of your Trekker motor and post it up here, prove they are not the same motor and then we will just focus on you being an idiot for thinking both your speed "and" torque increased.
3) Keep on your current course of life, this world will always need people to ask if you'd like fries with that.
4) Please don't stop posting, this thread has a gathering of people reading it unlike any thread on here thus far, we are at the edge of our seats waiting to see what you respond with next! This thread has spread to facebook as well, with a bunch of people laughing at your expense.

Pictures do show it all. engineers only use things like part numbers and exploded views to confuse us. It apparently works.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #126
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Pictures do show it all. engineers only use things like part numbers and exploded views to confuse us. It apparently works.
You call them yet?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #127
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So there I was, surfing YouTube and I came across this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQP5...e_gdata_player

Pay close attention to the designer of the Trail Trekker stating several times that all electronics on the Trail Trekker are the same as on the Micro Rock Crawler. Now pay close attention to the parts listing of Micro Rock Crawler using Motor LOSB1751, the exact same motor as the Micro SCT. Then pay close attention to the picture of the motor and the trans hooked together in the video, and notice the big side hole cut in the can of the motor indicating that it is in fact part number LOSB1751, the exact same motor from the Micro SCT, not part number LOSB0833.

Now, imagine that you might be an idiot, and while being an idiot might not be your fault but the fault of the world you live in having failed you through your development and growth. So as an idiot you go online and read a mistake in a part number list, stating that there is a "high-powered" motor in your Micro SCT but not in your Trail Trekker. So, you get excited and decide to swap the motors. But being an idiot, your excitement brings about what should be nothing to a normal person, and changes that nothing into more speed and torque. And being an idiot you think more windings in a motor gives both speed and torque when coupled with the same pinion gear. Also being an idiot you fail to see both motors look identical while doing the swap, where they should look totally different. So being fueled by a misprint online, and stupidity, you decide to jump onto a thread that has nothing to do with Trail Trekkers and proceed to tell everyone about your amazing discovery of more speed and torque. When confronted with the truth of the situation, idiocy completely takes over and you argue against everyone and call them all liars. But being an idiot you're hard to argue against, because you don't fully read the posts you are replying to, and your points all invalid, and your explanations make no sense. So after you've proven how much of an idiot you are, over and over with each response, the other members laugh and PM each other about how hilarious the sheer ignorance and stubbornness is of your posts. And the people replying to you, trying to educate you and stop you from being an idiot, start emailing links to the conversation to their other friends so they to can join in and behold what an idiot you are being and have a good laugh at your expense. But then there's that one guy, that one guy who's proven his point twenty times over, but he keeps responding to you, he keeps poking you and getting you to fire back more of your idiocy. And he won't stop responding to your stupid attempts at trying to make a point, because every time you type, you're so much of an idiot, that the stupidity that flows forth is outstandingly hilarious. And he just likes reminding you that you're stupid, because apparently your family didn't do a good enough job to where it sunk in.

If say IdIOT enough times it makes it right why dont you try a different put down than IDIOT or havent you any imagination. Someone posted that the arm looks the same so you thought you are smart enough to look. Kinda overlooked the fact the enginners might have changed the GAUSS in the motor. and changed the case.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #128
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Fail

Refer to post;
project help...
FAIL TO UNDERSTAND its been obvious to me for a while
Old 07-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #129
Rock Crawler

Quote:
You call them yet?
So I can prove your Brainless once again?
Don't need to call and waste their time when it says I'm right right in their exploded view and Jakes introduction video.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #130
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Fail

Refer to post;
project help...

typing (refer to post) when its something you typed means nothin at all. You already lied to me alot of times. Look at the exploded views. Repost them here. Promise I'll look. Posting a parts list again and again. Only proves their is listing for 2 motors. Promise not to call you dumb again when you see the view put their by engineers.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #131
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So there I was, surfing YouTube and I came across this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQP5...e_gdata_player

Pay close attention to the designer of the Trail Trekker stating several times that all electronics on the Trail Trekker are the same as on the Micro Rock Crawler. Now pay close attention to the parts listing of Micro Rock Crawler using Motor LOSB1751, the exact same motor as the Micro SCT. Then pay close attention to the picture of the motor and the trans hooked together in the video, and notice the big side hole cut in the can of the motor indicating that it is in fact part number LOSB1751, the exact same motor from the Micro SCT, not part number LOSB0833.

Now, imagine that you might be an idiot, and while being an idiot might not be your fault but the fault of the world you live in having failed you through your development and growth. So as an idiot you go online and read a mistake in a part number list, stating that there is a "high-powered" motor in your Micro SCT but not in your Trail Trekker. So, you get excited and decide to swap the motors. But being an idiot, your excitement brings about what should be nothing to a normal person, and changes that nothing into more speed and torque. And being an idiot you think more windings in a motor gives both speed and torque when coupled with the same pinion gear. Also being an idiot you fail to see both motors look identical while doing the swap, where they should look totally different. So being fueled by a misprint online, and stupidity, you decide to jump onto a thread that has nothing to do with Trail Trekkers and proceed to tell everyone about your amazing discovery of more speed and torque. When confronted with the truth of the situation, idiocy completely takes over and you argue against everyone and call them all liars. But being an idiot you're hard to argue against, because you don't fully read the posts you are replying to, and your points all invalid, and your explanations make no sense. So after you've proven how much of an idiot you are, over and over with each response, the other members laugh and PM each other about how hilarious the sheer ignorance and stubbornness is of your posts. And the people replying to you, trying to educate you and stop you from being an idiot, start emailing links to the conversation to their other friends so they to can join in and behold what an idiot you are being and have a good laugh at your expense. But then there's that one guy, that one guy who's proven his point twenty times over, but he keeps responding to you, he keeps poking you and getting you to fire back more of your idiocy. And he won't stop responding to your stupid attempts at trying to make a point, because every time you type, you're so much of an idiot, that the stupidity that flows forth is outstandingly hilarious. And he just likes reminding you that you're stupid, because apparently your family didn't do a good enough job to where it sunk in.

YOU SAID ITS NOT THE SAME MOTOR? OF COURSE NOT. OF ALL THe Backhanded Backstabbing ways to steal my arguement. I hope a Gator eats your crawler. WHAT A BUTTHEAD
Old 07-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #132
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
So I can prove your Brainless once again?
Don't need to call and waste their time when it says I'm right right in their exploded view and Jakes introduction video.
Oh I see... that makes perfect sense.

You call Losi yet? No? OH, ok.

You going to call Losi? No? OH, ok.

So, seeing how you won't call Losi and argue with them about their exploded view, you'd rather argue with people that can't do anything about the mistake...? Brilliant.

Ok, let's say everyone I spoke with was wrong. Let's say that the exploded parts view is accurate. Let's say your not an idiot.

So, because you fail to call Losi and talk to them and hear from them that they made a mistake, that means you fail to correct your ignorance, in which case it is now a dead topic and we can all just thank ourselves that we are not you.

So I'll move on. Being that you read that you had a different part number motor in your SCT than what was in your Trekker, you swapped motors and gained both speed and torque. However LOSB0833 is only a less winding version of LOSB1751, so it would be impossible to gain BOTH speed AND torque. You would have to have changed other things, which you were asked if you did and you said no.

Moving past you being an idiot for;
1) Not calling Losi to learn first hand
2) Not listening to everyone here that's stated you were incorrect
3) Not taking a picture of both your motors to prove they are different
4) Thinking I'm from Florida when I actually live on the exact opposite side of the country
5) All of your responses

But, moving past all that, let's just look at the gain you made in both speed AND torque.

So you took out Part number LOSB0833 from your Trekker, as you say, and replaced it with part number LOSB1751. The difference between the two motors being that LOSB1751 has more windings then LOSB0833 and bigger holes for venting... that's it. So LOSB1751 has more torque then LOSB0833, that's it. But somehow you got more speed AND more torque by swapping the motors.

What started out as an education lesson for you has no become a lost cause...

As Ron White said "you can't fix stupid", this means you will always be broken... sorry dude.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #133
Rock Crawler

Quote:
YOU SAID ITS NOT THE SAME MOTOR? OF COURSE NOT. OF ALL THe Backhanded Backstabbing ways to steal my arguement. I hope a Gator eats your crawler. WHAT A BUTTHEAD
THe Trekker also does not have the SCT motor. Thought I'd repost it so you don't tell ppl. your saying what I'm saying again.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #134
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You should read better.

Let me try to break it down, I'm not a special-ed instructor so I don't know if I'll be able to convey it to you.

Trekker motor = Micro SCT motor
Micro T motor <> Trekker motor

The two motors you have are identical.

The motor you "think" it is, has less windings and therefore less torque but more speed.

I think that's probably the 30th or 40th time I've said that.

Congrats, you've proven your skills once again...
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #135
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
THe Trekker also does not have the SCT motor. Thought I'd repost it so you don't tell ppl. your saying what I'm saying again.
Yes it does. Take a picture of both your motors and prove me wrong.

Or call Losi and prove me wrong.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #136
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Oh I see... that makes perfect sense.

You call Losi yet? No? OH, ok.

You going to call Losi? No? OH, ok.

So, seeing how you won't call Losi and argue with them about their exploded view, you'd rather argue with people that can't do anything about the mistake...? Brilliant.

Ok, let's say everyone I spoke with was wrong. Let's say that the exploded parts view is accurate. Let's say your not an idiot.

So, because you fail to call Losi and talk to them and hear from them that they made a mistake, that means you fail to correct your ignorance, in which case it is now a dead topic and we can all just thank ourselves that we are not you.

So I'll move on. Being that you read that you had a different part number motor in your SCT than what was in your Trekker, you swapped motors and gained both speed and torque. However LOSB0833 is only a less winding version of LOSB1751, so it would be impossible to gain BOTH speed AND torque. You would have to have changed other things, which you were asked if you did and you said no.

Moving past you being an idiot for;
1) Not calling Losi to learn first hand
2) Not listening to everyone here that's stated you were incorrect
3) Not taking a picture of both your motors to prove they are different
4) Thinking I'm from Florida when I actually live on the exact opposite side of the country
5) All of your responses

But, moving past all that, let's just look at the gain you made in both speed AND torque.

So you took out Part number LOSB0833 from your Trekker, as you say, and replaced it with part number LOSB1751. The difference between the two motors being that LOSB1751 has more windings then LOSB0833 and bigger holes for venting... that's it. So LOSB1751 has more torque then LOSB0833, that's it. But somehow you got more speed AND more torque by swapping the motors.

What started out as an education lesson for you has no become a lost cause...

As Ron White said "you can't fix stupid", this means you will always be broken... sorry dude.

Jake helped build it So I'm sure he is right. If others think like you well on this they are wrong to. You won't say where you from. You just say U.S.A. so apperently you are ashamed. thinking you can't increase speed and torque by inceasing watt outputt tells me yo either are still. in Jr. HIGH, have the education of a Fr. High. Or almost non-existant electical knowledge. Earlier you agree with SPOO about them being Exactly the same electridally and there is no difference between the two. Wer you hoping I would notice? I almost bet 10 posts from now when I state my facts again you are gonna say, "thats what I said."
Old 07-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #137
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yes it does. Take a picture of both your motors and prove me wrong.

Or call Losi and prove me wrong.

Different part#'s Different. exploded views. They would tell you same thing. except maybee... add a DUH.. and ask for me to send it back.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #138
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Jake helped build it So I'm sure he is right.
I'm sure he is right, and he says the motor is the same. SO....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losi
Replacement motor for:
1/24 Micro Rock Crawler RTR/BND - LOSB0236/LOSB0236BD
1/36 Micro Highroller RTR - LOSB0237
1/24 Micro SCT RTR - LOSB0240
1/24 Micro Rally RTR - LOSB0241
Let's do the math. The guy that devopled it says the motor is the Same as the Micro Rock Crawler, the Company that the guy works for says LOSB1751 is the motor that comes in the Micro Rock Crawler...

1+1=?

Quote:
If others think like you well on this they are wrong to.
I thought you just said that Jake, the developer, was right... now you're saying he's wrong? Weird.

Quote:
You won't say where you from. You just say U.S.A. so apperently you are ashamed.
And apparently you're an idiot for making a random guess as to what state I live in...

Quote:
thinking you can't increase speed and torque by inceasing watt outputt tells me yo either are still. in Jr. HIGH, have the education of a Fr. High. Or almost non-existant electical knowledge.
Oh really? So let me get this straight, you said you swapped motors, THAT'S IT... and from that we had to figure out you somehow increased your battery current output? Because you only stated you swapped motors... so, you're an idiot.

Quote:
Earlier you agree with SPOO about them being Exactly the same electridally and there is no difference between the two. Wer you hoping I would notice? I almost bet 10 posts from now when I state my facts again you are gonna say, "thats what I said."
Again, what is exactly the same were the two motors you swapped! What was stated was not different was the higher speed! Because you can't get more speed from a higher torque motor without using different gears, and you said you did NOT use different gears. So again, congrats!

Last edited by Evilinside; 07-24-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #139
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Different part#'s Different. exploded views. They would tell you same thing. except maybee... add a DUH.. and ask for me to send it back.
Then call them and ask, prove me wrong. Take pictures of your two motors, prove me wrong.

Do it!
Old 07-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #140
I wanna be Dave

Not here to get int this again but I think the Me being in FL is the mix up. I think when i looked before EvilInside was from Michigan or somewhere

BTW the gators here don't eat crawlers but there have been times where they have eaten small dogs. a few years ago one even tried to take a bite out of an old lady jogging with her dog ... she fought back with a broom handle and no i dont know why she was jogging with a broom handle but thats what the news report said
spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote