Notices

Thread: Fwck gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #401
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Fwck gun control

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf View Post
The dumb biotch basically wants to make everything go to NFA and axe ARs or any other rifle which has 1 similar feature. And you will be registering what guns you are able to have. Registering is the gateway to confiscation.
I understand what she wants to ban. What I don't completely understand is the grandfathering that is mentioned in her legislation. She wants us to register what we have and provide background info on ourselves as well as all the people that they gun may have been transferred between.

How are we to prove the former owners of any gun?!?
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2012, 06:00 AM   #402
I wanna be Dave

What a joke.This if it passes accomplishes what?
IMHO not a damn thing other than making the people in the country more vulnerable to there next stupid move.
joesbruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:57 AM   #403
I wanna be Dave

Ha!
After newspaper's gun-permit map, blogger posts journalists' addresses - CNN.com
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #404
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcboof View Post
So how would this work with grandfathering guns in and registering them with proof of all transferees of the firearm?? I can't remember who I bought half the crap I own from?!?!?
Seller is the transferer, buyer transferee. Basically, for EVERY firearm you have that is affected by the ban you would have to do all the NFA paperwork as if you were going to buy something like a silencer now, and at $200 a pop.

So if you have an AK, AR, Mini 14, M14, and a pistol grip shotgun... you will be paying $1000 and doing a crap ton of paperwork. All to be processed through the already understaffed folks at the ATF. Hell they can't even handle the NICS background checks right now. They randomly shut the lines down due to being overwhelmed by the call volume.

Last edited by BUBBA069; 12-28-2012 at 07:20 AM.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #405
Pebble Pounder

Australia is a good example of gun control not working. Even the Australian government has admitted that their gun ban is a flawed policy that didn't work.
Violent crimes in Australia went up by 42% overall after the gun ban.
During the same period violent crime rates went down in the U.S. by 31%....as population increased, and gun ownership increased.
Australian women are 3 times as likely to be raped as women in the U.S.
In general people are too lazy to do their own research, so they believe what is in front of them. That is the mass media's biased bullshit. They will tell you that violent crimes went down during the Clinton Administration's AWB from 94-04....and that is true, but they leave out the "rest of the story". Violent crime rates have continued to go down at the same rate since the AWB expired in 2004. Gee you would think that with all those nasty evil looking AR15's back on the market we should all be swimming in blood by now.
I have came to realize that no matter how many facts the Pro-gun advocates use to educate people, the anti-gun people have made up their mind and are unwilling to accept those facts, choosing instead to believe what the media shoves down their throat.
I don't like everything the NRA,GOA, and NAGR organization stand for...but like it or not they are our biggest voice in DC so I still pay my membership dues. I call the White House, my state's governor, congressman, and senators and I suggest you do the same. If you are complacent like my father in law, ("it will never happen") and take no action you are just as guilty as the people pushing for gun control. The time to stand up and be counted is now.
We need to be the calm, collected, reasonable argument backed by facts and common sense.
Let the anti-gunners resort to an emotional, anger driven argument. It is the only way we will win this time.

If guns kill people, then I have a safe full of defective guns.

Edit: This is a great read. Very educational for both pro and anti gun advocates.
The facts don't lie, you just have to be willing to educate yourself.
http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/20...n-gun-control/

Last edited by cuzican; 12-28-2012 at 09:18 AM.
cuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #406
dkf
Rock Crawler

Payback can be a bitch.
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #407
No idea what I'm doing

I saw the newspaper article yesterday and thought it was over the line. This guys response is awesome!! Wish I had thought of that.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #408

My question is where does my complete lower and my stripped lower fall in all this bull?

On a side note my buddy at work said he would volunteer to give feinstein a good grudge ***king, I told him I think he is a real trooper but I don't think it would help, she is just a bitter old woman that has the means to really make others suffer.
70ford390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #409
dkf
Rock Crawler

Quote:
My question is where does my complete lower and my stripped lower fall in all this bull?
My guess is both grandfathered with mandatory NFA paperwork. That is if there is no stipulations that state the firearm has to be complete.

I think the bill as it sits has no chance of passing. Feinswine is swinging for the fences. Contact your local reps, senators and whomever you please stating they should not support this crap.

Quote:
On a side note my buddy at work said he would volunteer to give feinstein a good grudge ***king, I told him I think he is a real trooper but I don't think it would help, she is just a bitter old woman that has the means to really make others suffer.
Well yes he would be a trooper for sure. Although I will say for even considering that it would probably be best for your friend to have a CAT scan just in case. It is highly likely he may have something terribly wrong to even come up with that.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #410
Old guy

So the media put all the gun owners name and address in the paper. Now all the crooks know who not to rob.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #411
Rock Crawler

A lot of those listed in the newspaper were ex-cops and ex-military, so it shows what kind of scum they are.

A few of my thoughts.
I agree the problem is the mentally ill, who are given drugs. Then they feel better and stop taking them, this I know from dealing with people on meds.
This is the scenario I'm seeing, they stop taking them and their whole world comes crashing down. Imagine going from feeling your 7th heaven, no worries, to feeling like you did before.
Most of these shooters were prescribed some type of medication, look into it.

These schizos pick locations where they know they are no guns or less likely to have guns. Colorado theater had a no gun policy, obviously Connecticut school no one had a gun ready.

A lot of people who are against gun control, have guns themselves or can afford armed protection .
Barbara Streisand (owner), Michael Bloomberg, and so many more.
Heck President Obama's daughter's school have 11 or more armed guards.

For the non-USA posters, America was built on people who didn't want to be subjects. They rebelled against the king. Pretty much everywhere else the mentality, is one of a subject mentality. More government, more taxes, more control is somehow going to fix everything.
You can't compare, for example, Japan to the USA. Japan is a nation of one people who still believe in respecting your elders and that manners are very important. When they had the major disaster, people were turning in other people's wallets and safes they found at the local police stations.
No looting either, so you can't compare the two.
The US is a melting pot, so our problems are very different.
Our belief from God has to turned to the belief in science, let's see what solution the psychiatrists can come up with to control these murderous urges on the innocent.
Modbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #412
dkf
Rock Crawler

Magazine Ban Legislation being introduced in the House next week. Thanks.

High-Capacity Magazines Bill To Be Introduced By Democrats On First Day Of Congressional Session

Contact your Reps and the Speaker ASAP.

The United States House of Representatives · House.gov

Speaker John Boehner | Speaker.gov
Old 12-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #413
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf View Post
Magazine Ban Legislation being introduced in the House next week. Thanks.

High-Capacity Magazines Bill To Be Introduced By Democrats On First Day Of Congressional Session
No way that gets past the House..
Old 12-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #414
dkf
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
No way that gets past the House..
Hope you are right. Better safe than sorry. I heard a lot of people say Obamacare would never pass either.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #415
I wanna be Dave

Ha! That BS passed when psycho bitch devil woman was in charge of the house and when there were a bunch of dumbass democrats in those seats...
Old 12-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #416
Coral Crawler

Ahhhhhh, the hypocracy has come to roost. Seems the table has turned for one ANTI GUN Senator (R.C. Soles Dem. N.C.) who refuses to comment on this little incident that just happened locally in my area. LONG anti gun zealot Senator did just what he has fought against for so long, shot an intruder in defence of his person and home. He has long held the belief that the common citizen has no right to own a gun and be able to defend himself against intruders even if the person or family is in immediate harms way. Only the police and military should be able to have guns he has said for sooooooo long. I guess since he doesn't see himself as a "COMMON" citizen he had a gun right? Even though he is just a little known senator in a TINY backwoods town (no offence T.C. citizens, I live near by lol). As I started off......AHHHHH the hypocracy abounds. Just another in the bunch much like Chicago's mayor Rahm Emanual who spoke out against the NRA's comments regarding armed guards in schools ALTHOUGH his own kids attend a school with someone licensed to carry WHAT?? A GUN?? To protect WHO? The students?? Including WHO?? His kids. The shit flies high.

Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

Last edited by beachbum; 12-31-2012 at 12:53 AM.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 AM   #417
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
this little incident that just happened locally in my area.
Nah....that happened like 3 or 4 years ago.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #418
Old guy

Quote:
Nah....that happened like 3 or 4 years ago.
So what it still happen. I love it.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:50 AM   #419
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
So what it still happen. I love it.
Yeah, I hear you....and I wish it was true, but it looks like he's not even an anti-gun guy:
Robert Soles, Jr. - Ratings and Endorsements - Project Vote Smart
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 AM   #420
Old guy

Quote:
Yeah, I hear you....and I wish it was true, but it looks like he's not even an anti-gun guy:
Robert Soles, Jr. - Ratings and Endorsements - Project Vote Smart
Well poo

Fwck gun control - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if you support gun control legislation, consider this ohh EPiC FAiL Chit Chat 0 04-09-2012 02:40 AM
The Nuge on gun control. jason Chit Chat 29 03-09-2010 12:28 PM
Gun Control run2jeepn Chit Chat 16 10-16-2008 01:37 AM
Gun Control STEW<CO> Chit Chat 37 08-18-2007 12:03 AM