Notices

Thread: Rant Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #81
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Rant Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobs View Post
why is it so hard to find a decent woman in my city!
im 27 and ready to settle down and have kids, but all im finding are women who are done having kids or dont want them! im a decent looking guy and im not trying for out of my league type women, im not dumb lol. but jeez give a guy a chance.
everything is a f**king game these days, i cant seem to do anything right.
i guess what bugs me the most is that ive achieved every goal ive set in my life so far and having no control over finding a woman for marriage and children hurts. not only am i dealing with that on my own, i have to deal with family looking at me and asking if im gay or why havent i had kids yet at family get togethers etc.
if they only knew that my cousin trapped her current husband by telling him she was on birth control or my other cousin who is marrying his baby mama cuz its cheaper to keep'er or the infidelity that goes on! but God forbid i want to do things "right" by courting a woman and building a life together so on and so forth.
i try to keep my head up and stay positive but sometimes its hard!
Relax and quit trying so hard. Become a regular at a local bar, let people get to know you, build a trust, become dependable.

I'm 59, never had any luck with chicks when I was younger. Now that I'm older, married 27 years today, they flock to me, fortunately the wife's not a bar fly so she doesn't see this, or she'd put the kibosh on me stopping after work. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not cheating on her, these women know I'm married, we're just friends.
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2018, 07:41 PM   #82
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They're probably building a housing development on our around it. People move close to tracks and then complain they're loud. Idiots.

How about slackers at work that kiss ass and get ahead while the hard workers, busting their asses get shit on?
Nope. Owner owns property.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Flea View Post
Relax and quit trying so hard. Become a regular at a local bar, let people get to know you, build a trust, become dependable.

I'm 59, never had any luck with chicks when I was younger. Now that I'm older, married 27 years today, they flock to me, fortunately the wife's not a bar fly so she doesn't see this, or she'd put the kibosh on me stopping after work. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm not cheating on her, these women know I'm married, we're just friends.
Ehh bars aren't the best place to meet somebody. There are decent ones there, but once you get over 30 to 35 they shouldn't be bar flies anymore IMO.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 08:57 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

A bar is the worst place next to a concert.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2018, 09:23 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobs View Post
why is it so hard to find a decent woman in my city!
im 27 and ready to settle down and have kids, but all im finding are women who are done having kids or dont want them! im a decent looking guy and im not trying for out of my league type women, im not dumb lol. but jeez give a guy a chance.
everything is a f**king game these days, i cant seem to do anything right.
i guess what bugs me the most is that ive achieved every goal ive set in my life so far and having no control over finding a woman for marriage and children hurts. not only am i dealing with that on my own, i have to deal with family looking at me and asking if im gay or why havent i had kids yet at family get togethers etc.
if they only knew that my cousin trapped her current husband by telling him she was on birth control or my other cousin who is marrying his baby mama cuz its cheaper to keep'er or the infidelity that goes on! but God forbid i want to do things "right" by courting a woman and building a life together so on and so forth.
i try to keep my head up and stay positive but sometimes its hard!

Having a lot of partners kills emotional bonding. Its like if not you then next and next and next.....it continues without remourse.

I found this post on youtube. Don't know how much truth there is in it, but would be shocking if true.

wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:26 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Ehh bars aren't the best place to meet somebody. There are decent ones there, but once you get over 30 to 35 they shouldn't be bar flies anymore IMO.
My other suggestion would have been to check those internet dating sites or a church group, but not knowing him personally, and that I don't push religion on anyone, I suggested what worked for me.
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:57 PM   #87
Gold Star Baby!

The door closed button fell off... placebo button! wtf
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:20 AM   #88
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pant Danza View Post

The door closed button fell off... placebo button! wtf
It's a vertical transit system conspiracy! All these years they've been lulling us into believing we have some control over the door to our ascending/descending metal closet with the power to decide who rides and who waits, while further attempting to pacify us with Muzak and it's all been a LIE!!!

You bastards!
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:48 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Having a lot of partners kills emotional bonding. Its like if not you then next and next and next.....it continues without remourse.

I found this post on youtube. Don't know how much truth there is in it, but would be shocking if true.
Made up internet "fact". No basis for that comment.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 07:43 AM   #90
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mtech View Post
It's a vertical transit system conspiracy! All these years they've been lulling us into believing we have some control over the door to our ascending/descending metal closet with the power to decide who rides and who waits, while further attempting to pacify us with Muzak and it's all been a LIE!!!

You bastards!
Ha! Gold.

Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:54 AM   #91
Quarry Creeper

This is in Perth, Western Australia. Do you have these fúçkwits where you live too?

HyperMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:06 AM   #92
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMark View Post
This is in Perth, Western Australia. Do you have these fúçkwits where you live too?
Yes sir. It is a world wide infection it seems that needs to have a vaccine made to cure It. I think it starts with culling a few for the other organisms to go into hiding.

Enjoy your ride but move the F over d*ckwad
cmbscx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:06 PM   #93
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Very frustrating for sure. As a rider myself road/mountain myself and groups i ride with do follow what is common sense. But like any thing else out there, there's always someone to ruin it for everyone. I've had a few encounters like this myself up one of the local canyons and have had many words with other riders about sharing the road. So your not alome.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:16 PM   #94
RCC Addict

Quote:

Not so much cyclists, but walkers on the trails around here, walking 3 or 4 wide across the entire width of the trail, then getting mad at me when I tell them to move out of the way and stop hogging the the entire thing while I'm biking on it. And it's always the "I want to speak to the manager" women too.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:07 PM   #95
I wanna be Dave

Darline, 46, looks like sack of potatoes, wears tight leggings and loose shirts, talks about her dog too much, says SELFIE! every 10 minutes with her phone in the air.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:22 PM   #96
I wanna be Dave

Sounds about right, and if it's not her, it's her kid sister or Boomer mother that taught them their entitled attitudes......Mom is probably the kind that j-walks without looking then give you a dirty look when you damn near cause a wreck trying not to hit her.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 11:01 PM   #97
Rock Crawler

Quote:

I just got back from the Rockies, and these shit birds are all over the place in town, only not as grouped together, now on the other hand those freakin’ long board skate boarders...bunch of assholes (4, or 5) grabbed on my talegate, tried to duck below my sight for an easy ride up the mountains, seen an arm grabbing at something, maybe my groceries, maybe my tools in the box of the truck, so I tapped the brakes abruptly, and suddenly there is a pile of skate boarders lying in the street. No dents, but one of them threw his long board at my truck...I so wanted to stop, get out, and smash it on the pavement, but I just kept driving.
Alexander_0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:49 AM   #98
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_0_1 View Post
.......so I tapped the brakes abruptly, and suddenly there is a pile of skate boarders lying in the street.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #99
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Your guy gets it ! And to answer your question, at least around where I live- yes, phuckwits galore.

BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:51 PM   #100
Rock Crawler

^^^^
Ah, man I needed that all last week.
Alexander_0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rant Thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Nirtorcx/Exceed Rant thread CTRC Chit Chat 3 08-09-2012 07:36 AM
just a little rant spyderwebbcustoms Chit Chat 18 12-12-2010 06:18 PM
Got to RANT 01XJ Chit Chat 26 04-17-2009 08:42 PM
[Rant] I hate Western Digital [/rant] FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 41 05-03-2007 03:29 PM
3:35 AM rant... radishkid Chit Chat 6 08-05-2006 08:30 AM