Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Rant Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2019, 01:41 PM   #661
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Rant Thread

I tell you what, I don't have the balls to be a lineman. That's a different luck set, and I don't have their luck. Hats off to them for keeping our country lit. They deserve that salary.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2019, 04:16 PM   #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
I tell you what, I don't have the balls to be a lineman. That's a different luck set, and I don't have their luck. Hats off to them for keeping our country lit. They deserve that salary.

Same here. It's not a job I'd do, but they are compensated nicely for sure.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:59 PM   #663
Suck it up!

I just had a day so crazy that I can't even properly rant about it.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 12:23 PM   #664
I wanna be Dave

Ok very silly rant here

Anyone get these terrible kiddie/toy videos recommended on youtube after watching a Crawler video? Its only on some videos not all. I try to thumb them all down and click not interested and not interested in channel but they still keep coming the little brats. It'd make me feel better if I knew I wasn't the only one.

Drives me nuts, I want to see the adult toys damn it! Hey not those adult toys.

Last edited by HumboldtEF; 04-10-2019 at 02:53 PM.
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #665
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
Ok silly very rant here

Anyone get these terrible kiddie/toy videos recommended on youtube after watching a Crawler video? Its only on some videos not all. I try to thumb them all down and click not interested and not interested in channel but they still keep coming the little brats. It'd make me feel better if I knew I wasn't the only one.

The top row 2nd from left is rcadventures. That aarons son maurice. I love that channel, n the reboot channel they have as well.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:43 PM   #666
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
Ok silly very rant here

As I see in your suggested videos too, I just want to know who decided I was interested in restoring Hot Wheels?
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:26 PM   #667
Pebble Pounder

All I want are pants that fooking fit right.

I'm between a 34 and 36 waist (32 leg). 36s are a bit too loose. I get Levis' 34s and they are stupid tight. I get Arizona jeans and they aren't too bad in 34, but a tad snug right out of the dryer. I try the "relaxed fit" Arizona's in 34 and they are looser then the 36 jeans I own. Wtf!!!
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:36 PM   #668
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyj View Post

I'm between a 34 and 36 waist (32 leg). 36s are a bit too loose. I get Levis' 34s and they are stupid tight. I get Arizona jeans and they aren't too bad in 34, but a tad snug right out of the dryer. I try the "relaxed fit" Arizona's in 34 and they are looser then the 36 jeans I own. Wtf!!!
Try the stretchy skinny jeans. Most comfortable pants I've ever had.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #669
RCC Addict

Quote:

I wear a 36 waist 34 leg. Have u tryed wrangler carpenter jeans? I get the relaxed fit n they seem to fit just right. Even out of the dryer theyre not to tight

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #670
I wanna be Dave

I haven't worn a 36 x 34 since high school, about 190 lbs and 42 years ago
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:02 PM   #671
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Same issue here, although I wish it was between a 34 and 36 !

I've found that the Eddie Bauer relax jeans fit me pretty well and seem to be a decent quality. The 36's are actually getting loose for me but no way could I think about squeezing me fat arse into anything 34"! I've also found some Wrangler "activity" pants to fit really well.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:11 PM   #672
Suck it up!

This is what I've been wearing: Lee Extreme Motion

I call them skinnny jeans, but they're not really. They can fit tight depending on the size you choose, but do not restrict motion in any way. Very stretchy and comfortable. They hold up pretty well too, I've been wearing mine to work for a couple of years and while they will show wear, they tend to stay together until they get cut or torn.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:40 AM   #673
Quarry Creeper

I have a 31.5 inch waist and size 32 (regular fit) fits well.
I want jeans like they were built in the 1990's. Rugged and would easily last 5 years.
Modern jeans are so sissy that they will wear out within a year and start tearing on the knees. Not to forget the over pricing of such hopeless jeans.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:45 AM   #674
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

I try the "relaxed fit" Arizona's in 34 and they are looser then the 36 jeans I own. Wtf!!!
This happens if jeans are manufactured in Bangladesh.

There is a huge market for customised jeans. There was an American company that used laser scanning to make custom fit jeans.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:55 AM   #675

I always struggled to find pants that fit me properly. I have large but short legs. My hips are large compared to my waist, so I need to get "baggy" or "loose" pants for there to be any chance of being able to get a somewhat comfortable fit. "normal" fitting pants that are big enough to get over my hips will be WAY too big at my waist, and anything that's right for my waist won't get over my hips.

For the last few years I've worn Wrangler Riggs pants, and I'm quite happy with them. They're WAY more durable than the Carhartt pants that I used to wear, they're cheaper, and they fit me well.

The beauty of finding a decent pair of pants is that once I know what fits, I don't have to fool around with trying crap on. I just order another pair on Amazon when I need to.
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #676

We sound like a bunch of wimmenz, but I also have always had a tough time finding pants that fit me. I've worn Levi's because they seem the best fitting, but with their hard anti-gun stance they can kiss my ass. So I'm also looking for alternative brands. I have a short ass inseam and I have a small waist. I currently wear 32 (waist) x 30 (inseam).
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #677
RCC Addict

my complaint with pants is finding them with deep pockets.
if my knife bottoms out, we have a problem! or if i sit down and my chap-stick falls out, not good!
goobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:20 AM   #678
Rock Crawler

I used to wear "bullhead" brand jeans. PacSun sold them. Could get them 2 for 50 or 2 for 40 if you watched for sales. I'm still wearing the same ones casually, although now my wife has switched me to American Eagle stretchy type skinny jeans when we go somewhere nice, but not too nice. They're nice pants but made me feel all self conscious at first. They do look much nicer with my boots than baggier jeans though I must say.
DukeMinnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:47 AM   #679
RCC Addict

Most comfortable pants make me look like a severed head sitting on a sack of wet flour. I hate to say it but I've finally accepted that my days of tight torn-up faded Levi's are over. As much as I hate Levi's now due to outsourced manufacturing, ridiculous cost, and piss-poor quality, I have to say that my favorite jeans currently are the stretchy 541's. Paired with an elastic belt... just watch those buffet workers scramble.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #680
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by high plains drifter View Post
Most comfortable pants make me look like a severed head sitting on a sack of wet flour. I hate to say it but I've finally accepted that my days of tight torn-up faded Levi's are over. As much as I hate Levi's now due to outsourced manufacturing, ridiculous cost, and piss-poor quality, I have to say that my favorite jeans currently are the stretchy 541's. Paired with an elastic belt... just watch those buffet workers scramble.
So glad to hear truth about Levis.

I thought Levis had different quality for America and other European nations, but seems like their issue is universal.
Levis expects people to pay USD 60-100 for a pair that won't last more than a year. Its one of the most overrated brand that has zero control on quality. Probably the quality issue arrises due to recycled cotton.

Cheap 15-20$ jeans with a better gsm out perform Levis and I have seen this several times. The only good thing about Levis is their fit.

Rant Thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Nirtorcx/Exceed Rant thread CTRC Chit Chat 3 08-09-2012 07:36 AM
just a little rant spyderwebbcustoms Chit Chat 18 12-12-2010 06:18 PM
Got to RANT 01XJ Chit Chat 26 04-17-2009 08:42 PM
[Rant] I hate Western Digital [/rant] FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 41 05-03-2007 03:29 PM
3:35 AM rant... radishkid Chit Chat 6 08-05-2006 08:30 AM