Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Novak M2 Dig ESC Combo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #261
Rock Crawler

Default A M2 Update:

Well, a Real M2 Update is finally here!

That's right, I'm in the middle of helping a select few guys do some run downs with them and get the final bugs worked out.

So far, working good. More to come as we get the okay!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #262
RCC Addict

Video or it didn't happen!
meffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #263
Rock Crawler

I'm excited, This has to be the best Esc for a Moa truck. If it works like i think it will then getting a true comp truck will be as easy as pie
aaugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #264
Quarry Creeper

Default Is it her yet ?

For the love of God and all that is holy is this freakin thing here yet ?
WarHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #265
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHog View Post
For the love of God and all that is holy is this freakin thing here yet ?
Like the last...what has it been a year now?...has shown us, don't hold your breath
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #266
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Well, a Real M2 Update is finally here!

That's right, I'm in the middle of helping a select few guys do some run downs with them and get the final bugs worked out.

So far, working good. More to come as we get the okay!
If ya'll are still working the bugs out then why did somebody post on Novak's Facebook page that you started shipping out the back orders last Friday. You should've never introducded the product into market if it wasnt ready.
Monstergt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #267
Quarry Creeper

http://www.shopatron.com/products/pr....15996.0.0.0.0
rccrawler66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:17 AM   #268
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccrawler66 View Post
Unfortunately, that link shows "Item is not available at this time. Can be Preordered."

It also says "Scheduled Ship Date: End September 2010"
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #269

So if this actually comes out soon it will be nice, because I have purchased my first crawler this week and will be updating the electronics when I get back from being out of town. I am very interested to see if anything hits the market.
cudruln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #270
Rock Stacker

Now it says October 2010 as the release date.

Jared
Bigend777str is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #271
RCC Addict

See, this is exactly why I could care less at this point! :P
Old 10-08-2010, 08:24 AM   #272
Rock Crawler

tumbleweed2.gif
Attached Images

Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #273
Rock Crawler

LOL, that'll teach me to try to update everyone.....

Testing has gone good so far, brakes are strong and consistent, and the Biasing feature seems to work well thus far.

Thanks
Charlie
Old 10-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #274
Rock Crawler

Quote:
LOL, that'll teach me to try to update everyone.....

Testing has gone good so far, brakes are strong and consistent, and the Biasing feature seems to work well thus far.

Thanks
Charlie
Choose words carefully or be flamed
Old 10-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #275
Quarry Creeper

Video?
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #276
Rock Crawler

X2 video or I call BS
Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #277
Rock Crawler

I've been flamed more times then I care to remember, I think I have sunblock that prevents internet flaming from causing a major problem......

I'll see about making a little clip tomorrow at the shop.

It's not much different then the video you guys have already seen from last years hobby show. If you haven't seen that one yet, I'm fairly sure it's on Novak's site, or a avid internet junkie will have it posted for us shortly.

Beyond the in house Novak testing, this is a very big first step for the ESC's to be out of the building and permitted to be put into trucks for guys to test with. I have 5 in action that I'm in direct contact with, plus one or two more that didn't "go through me".

I say, so far, so good with the trucks I've driven it in. I can say that the testers are very pleased with basic operation, but have not had a chance to really "beat them" up like we're looking to do. Tomorrow a few guys will be doing some more testing out on the rocks with External BEC's. We have done basic testing with no external BEC, but have found, it's going to need the external setup.

There is no excuse for the delays, and the lack of information, that will make anyone "happy". I can assure you all, no one at Novak is an evil spirited suit wearing company man that is "not wanting" this product to be out. Obviously, if they could have done it sooner they would have, and upon the request of the users of this forum, we backed way way off in talking about it all until now.

Nope, I don't know when it's coming out yet.

Thanks again guys!
Charlie
Old 10-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #278
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I've been flamed more times then I care to remember, I think I have sunblock that prevents internet flaming from causing a major problem......

It's not much different then the video you guys have already seen from last years hobby show. If you haven't seen that one yet, I'm fairly sure it's on Novak's site, or a avid internet junkie will have it posted for us shortly.

Beyond the in house Novak testing, this is a very big first step for the ESC's to be out of the building and permitted to be put into trucks for guys to test with. I have 5 in action that I'm in direct contact with, plus one or two more that didn't "go through me".

I say, so far, so good with the trucks I've driven it in. I can say that the testers are very pleased with basic operation, but have not had a chance to really "beat them" up like we're looking to do. Tomorrow a few guys will be doing some more testing out on the rocks with External BEC's. We have done basic testing with no external BEC, but have found, it's going to need the external setup.

There is no excuse for the delays, and the lack of information, that will make anyone "happy". I can assure you all, no one at Novak is an evil spirited suit wearing company man that is "not wanting" this product to be out. Obviously, if they could have done it sooner they would have, and upon the request of the users of this forum, we backed way way off in talking about it all until now.

Thanks again guys!
Charlie
I'll give you props for coming on here and explaining the situation. Instead of a in the shop video give us one of it on the rocks. Im pretty sure that's what we all want to see. The reason and like u stated u know this is Novak shouldn't of done a press release till it was ready to come out. As far as the flameing goes this site doesn't have s**t on another forum that im a member of anything goes on it. Just get us the damn product so we can crawl
Old 10-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #279
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Thanks again guys!
Charlie
Now... we want them now!!!!
...and just like the figgy pudding, we are not leaving until we get some!!!

Seriously, thanks for the info!

I am assuming you guys are running 3S?
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:31 AM   #280
RCC Addict

What batteries and Radio's are the testers running? Can we get a little more detail into that? Sucks it's gonna need an external BEC, but small price to pay to eliminate a esc to control both motors