LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #381
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the great service.
MDcrawler72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #382
Pebble Pounder

Hey guys, so far I am really likeing this chassis. Could I suggest a couple more build threads or set up, to aide in the initial build. Correctly have the Losi shock and just locking at it it my not be for me. But i do like the down travel of the un limited Losi shocks. That could also help in dertemining a body mount set up. I my have to try the Revo shocks later. (why not buy another set of shocks?) I do have one real issue... I only use the front lower upper link mounting holes due to the pinion gear being in the way. How can I over come that? Can I ask why you decided on CF for the axle plates? Can I buy them in aluminum?
mm3lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 AM   #383
Pebble Pounder

I got my rebuild kit today, and it works perfect. Thanks so much for answering my PMs and for shipping it out so quick. Its the second time DNA has helped me out and got me the parts i needed, just another reason i always go for DNA products. Thanks
BR4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #384
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210solomon007 View Post
I am running a goat system and bowtie is running a puller as well. I need to see pictures. Also how long have you had it ? More than willing to help.

Still unable to get pics, ive had it for geez, probably 4 full battery runs ?
DiEzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #385
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Very Happy

Hey got the casing & drive everything fit and looks good (GREAT SERVICE) Thank you
blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:24 AM   #386
Rock Crawler

Solomon, any chance of sticking another collar set screw on my order. Jusr stripped the old one. LMK, thanks!

Last edited by solomon7; 12-14-2008 at 03:18 PM.
solomon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #387
RCC Addict

Thumbs up

solomon, thanks for the great service, this DNA
CFX kit is awsome
thank you
prusik333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:45 AM   #388
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon7 View Post
Solomon, any chance of sticking another collar set screw on my order. Jusr stripped the old one. LMK, thanks!

i will see if it has not gone out. If not then, no problem.
210solomon007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #389
RCC Addict

just bought a dig off a guy and iam having some real problems getting the dig to engage. already stripped the hitec 225 mg servo cause of it...any tips on installing it?
Kranberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 AM   #390
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjkranwinkle@cableone.net View Post
just bought a dig off a guy and iam having some real problems getting the dig to engage. already stripped the hitec 225 mg servo cause of it...any tips on installing it?

Is it a new dig or used?
Old 12-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #391
Rock Crawler

Just wanted to say I love my new SNIPER wheels Thanks for choosing me in the give away. DNA Products are GREAT!!!
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #392

I bought your slingshot chassis from Tammies Hobbies last saturday.As I was puttin the thing together the holes in the delrin skid plate are not the same on one side.On one side the side plate lined up with the skid plate on the other side the side plate is about an 1/8" forward from the skid plate.It is really noticeable and will never work.I took pictures but I have to wait til the wife gets home from work to send them.
mels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:41 AM   #393
Holmes Hobbies

Merry Christmas DNA
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:25 PM   #394
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
Merry Christmas DNA
Thanks CD13

We have sent a skid to Tammies last week... They should have it already.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #395
RCC Addict

To All thanks for all the support.

We be closed and out of the office until the 29th... The holidays and I now have a slight case of Pneumonia.. We will be back then... So all have a great long holiday and relax... Crawl, dont run. Time is short...

Thanks again, Solomon.....................
Old 12-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #396
Rock Stacker

Hi i got one of your dig units for x-mas and it works great! Just wondering why you don't put any of your stickers with your product? I like to put the stickers of the products i'm running in comps.
Thanx for your time.
Rob in B.C. CANADA
Oh' and merry x-mas and happy new year!
rockrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #397
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
To All thanks for all the support.

We be closed and out of the office until the 29th... The holidays and I now have a slight case of Pneumonia.. We will be back then... So all have a great long holiday and relax... Crawl, dont run. Time is short...

Thanks again, Solomon.....................
Dang man, take it easy. I hope you get better soon. Theres nothing worse than being sick during the holidays.:-( I need to talk to you but I will hit you up after the 29th. Hope you have a great new years.
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #398
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Thanks CD13

We have sent a skid to Tammies last week... They should have it already.
The skid arrived here to replace one of the bad ones we got with the Slingshot chassis we sold to Mels. Unfortunately, it's holes are even worse than the one it's replacing! I can stick a 2mm Hudy tool through one, and it's not even CLOSE to lined up on the other side. Of the 3 Slingshots we ordered, 2 had bad skids, and the one a customer was happy with still wasn't perfect, but tolerable.

I worried about DNA's build quality after the many dig units we received missing holes, or with bent parts, or machining debris/damage, or Sharpie marker to cover up nicks... And now the chassis have issues too. You guys seriously need to inspect this stuff BEFORE sending it out to STRC, or directly to customers. You make neat products, and I like supporting crawler companies, but I get tired of dealing with unhappy customers due to poor quality control.

I have a bunch of your MRC Slingshots coming. Hopefully they will be 'up to code?'

Thanks,
Ryan
Tammie's Hobbies
rbgerrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #399

Default cfx quality

hey just got my cfx chassis kit for xmas and boy do you guys need to inspect your products before shipping them out.Holes on skid are nowhere close to lining up.Numerous nicks and voids in chassis plates.Looks like grinder marks on the inside of one plate.I know cf is a new material to you guys but you gotta think that at retail its almost $200 and the quality should be alot better.Thinking of maybe going delrin instead?
hawaiiancrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #400
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbgerrish View Post
The skid arrived here to replace one of the bad ones we got with the Slingshot chassis we sold to Mels. Unfortunately, it's holes are even worse than the one it's replacing! I can stick a 2mm Hudy tool through one, and it's not even CLOSE to lined up on the other side. Of the 3 Slingshots we ordered, 2 had bad skids, and the one a customer was happy with still wasn't perfect, but tolerable.

I worried about DNA's build quality after the many dig units we received missing holes, or with bent parts, or machining debris/damage, or Sharpie marker to cover up nicks... And now the chassis have issues too. You guys seriously need to inspect this stuff BEFORE sending it out to STRC, or directly to customers. You make neat products, and I like supporting crawler companies, but I get tired of dealing with unhappy customers due to poor quality control.

I have a bunch of your MRC Slingshots coming. Hopefully they will be 'up to code?'

Thanks,
Ryan
Tammie's Hobbies
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancrawler View Post
hey just got my cfx chassis kit for xmas and boy do you guys need to inspect your products before shipping them out.Holes on skid are nowhere close to lining up.Numerous nicks and voids in chassis plates.Looks like grinder marks on the inside of one plate.I know cf is a new material to you guys but you gotta think that at retail its almost $200 and the quality should be alot better.Thinking of maybe going delrin instead?

Will take care of these products and issues first thing Monday.