Notices

Thread: G-Speed Rigs Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2022, 12:20 PM   #261
RCC Addict

Default Re: G-Speed Rigs Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashlee View Post
I've played at that same spot, over on the back side at the nats as well as the last time I was down there!
Man, never thought to hollar at u lashlee. Wouldve been awesome to meet up n run some with u
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2022, 11:12 PM   #262
RCC Addict

Just about rtr weight for the v1c1 build. Maiden voyage will be this Sunday at ringing rocks.

This truck with stock trx4 axles ended up about a pound lighter than my element based xtra cab with some brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:52 AM   #263
Slow is the new Fast

Lookin good c0bra, classic.

Lotsa sweet build in here, some funny looking ones as well. The move toward extreme high siding of bodies is both neat and humorous all at the same time.
smog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 06:32 AM   #264
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Man, never thought to hollar at u lashlee. Wouldve been awesome to meet up n run some with u
It's all good!! I've been busy with the 1:1 lately. I put a 3.5" lift and 37's on my wife's JL Rubicon so we've been wheeling it at the local off road park.
Lashlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 01:00 PM   #265
RCC Addict

Finally got me a gspeed gshot built up. Took it to cherokee rock village sat n met up with some buddies. Had a blast n got some great vids. The paint looks awful, uad issues with the tape n some of the paint. Goina order a new body soon. Heres some pics, more vids posted to my channel soon

https://youtu.be/Ym7RlDkNtMk

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2022, 06:35 AM   #266
Go Buckeyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Finally got me a gspeed gshot built up.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
Paint look good from here! Great looking build! Looks lean and mean and unstoppable on them rocks!

I've been debating on getting the G-Shot kit. I have a set of Capra axles that have been screaming at me to get the kit!
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 03:53 PM   #267
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
Paint look good from here! Great looking build! Looks lean and mean and unstoppable on them rocks!

I've been debating on getting the G-Shot kit. I have a set of Capra axles that have been screaming at me to get the kit!
Thanks brian, she does really good. Glad i picked up a capra kit n built one. Not much it wont climb. Its a fun build, u wont be disappointed if u pick up the gshot kit. Im runnin the ssd 90mm shock atm, but i will definantly b gettin a set of dravs here soon for it
Old 09-21-2022, 05:33 PM   #268
Quarry Creeper

I'd like to try to use my capra dig transmission in my G shot, is there an aftermarket or 3d printed servo mount for such a thing, just going to be a trail rig doesn't need to fit into any class rules, should I just get a regular 3 gear with dig. Know the gearing is better too. Running mild overdrive Portal gears not really interested in a heavy overdrive transmission.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
mikro383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:46 PM   #269
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikro383 View Post
I'd like to try to use my capra dig transmission in my G shot, is there an aftermarket or 3d printed servo mount for such a thing, just going to be a trail rig doesn't need to fit into any class rules, should I just get a regular 3 gear with dig. Know the gearing is better too. Running mild overdrive Portal gears not really interested in a heavy overdrive transmission.

There’s a couple companies that have made a Capra pattern skid and even one with a mount for the servo but the 2 I’ve had didn’t work that great. Either a 3gear with dig, or a tgh blank skid or standard Vader skid then drill it yourself. Then using something like the spare time hobbies micro servo mount with a linkage

https://sth.ecwid.com/Hurtz-Dig-Comp...unt-p168574172

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fricker08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 06:51 PM   #270
Quarry Creeper

Gspeed G shot V3 carbon rails, Capra axles, Dlux portal transmission, Mamba micro and Brood 1800 I got used from a member on here, on 3s, Holmes 500v2 servo, Radiolink mini 4ch receiver mounted on an under servo 3d printed tray I found on Shapeways, 1 tenth scale rc metal printed servo mount, modded Punks 3D sliders, KYX aluminum knuckles and full brass outer portal covers with the mildest OD portal gears, China wheels, predator Krawlers and Proline 2 stage foams, Montech body, Intheworks 80mm shocks.

mikro383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 09:51 PM   #271
I wanna be Dave

That's a sweet and capable looking rig - reminds me of what Rory from Trail Mater on YouTube would drive as a crawler Jeep.
durok is offline   Reply With Quote

G-Speed Rigs Only - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TF2 Transmission: R3 2-speed vs R3 single-speed vs R4 single-speed Panther6834 RC4WD Trail Finder 2 9 11-05-2019 12:40 PM
tf2 with 2 speed transmission and 2 speed transfer case Teasley4Crawlers RC4WD Trail Finder 2 9 12-02-2014 10:34 AM
F350 3 speed to single speed conversion, tips/ideas needed please neo 1.9 Scale Rigs 10 02-11-2010 02:49 PM
single speed setup vs. speed control traxxas junky Electronics 18 08-28-2007 11:28 PM